DDM Tuning Apexcone Raptor HID Kit - $30 plus shipping

Anybody got a good way to contact these guys?

I placed my order on the 11th and status still says 'process' and I've tried calling today but all the phone does is ring, or I get a message saying that all reps are busy and to hold on the line.

if I recall, my order still said process the day it showed up.

wow....ok I guess I'll see if it shows up this week. I just wanted to confirm my order was ok and it was shipped. Thankfully I didn't want to change anything...then I'd be screwed.

I ordered mine as well on Saturday morning and they are located only about 100 miles from my house so hopefully they will be here today or tomorrow.

I've ordered twice from these guys and have noticed both times it takes them about 6-7 days from receiving an order to ship it. The only way I knew it was coming was through the UPS email notification. Their site order status is waaay behind. Not the best service, but for the price it's hard to beat.

Don't worry guys, I ordered mine and they were in "order in process" then they arrived at my door about 2 weeks after I ordered them. They're just a little slow with the status update.

Don't worry guys, I ordered mine and they were in "order in process" then they arrived at my door about 2 weeks after I ordered them. They're just a little slow with the status update.
that just brought a little relief to my heart haha

Hey HAvent ordered my hid set but was condsidering getting the 35w 4500k low beams and gettting the 3000K 55w set do think I should get just the 55w or the 35 fog lights hid set? I need your opions ? I saw a lexus the other nuight with 3k low beams and fogs and it lokked really good? input stongly appricated thanks

Last edited:
Hey HAvent ordered my hid set but was condsidering getting the 35w 4500k low beams and gettting the 3000K 55w set do think I should get just the 55w or the 35 fog lights hid set? I need your opions ? I saw a lexus the other nuight with 3k low beams and fogs and it lokked really good? input stongly appricated thanks

4500k 35w low beams and for fogs 3000k 35w is what i will get. i ordered 6k 35w for low beams and keeping my fogs stock. so its basically all you.

I think DDM Tuning doesn't recommend the 55W for the fogs because you're putting a lot of heat into a smaller area. 55s were meant for low/hi's only.

scottm1985 i have 3000k fogs on my car and they are 55w... and from personal experience i would recommend going with the 35w because mine tend to flicker real bad when warming up but then again i have a different kit

oh okay well i guess i will go with the 300k for the fog lights 35w.... But i want to have a little blue in my hids but want to be bright as well.are the 4500k the way to go or are they more white then blue?

Hey jm1protege what kind of low beams to do you have now i have the 6ks but arnt that good when it rains and stuff i want somthing that is bright with a hint of blue to is what do you suggest?

To everyone on here, just so I don't have to say it again: DON'T BUY A 55W KIT IF YOU ARE USING A HALOGEN SCATTER BEAM HOUSING!

That is all.

No, the extra wattage makes the lights EXTREMELY bright and the light will scatter all around even worse and cause people to get blinded and flash you.

Here is what many people don't understand about HID's: a 35w setup is MUCH brighter than 55w halogen bulbs, however they think since their car takes 55w bulbs factory that they have to get a 55w HID kit. The numbers aren't equivalent with each other.

Also, even though the light is brighter if you add an HID kit to your halogen housing, you have to aim the beam down, and considering that most people will get this kit with the intention of having better lighting that is brighter and aims further, you're pretty much where you started with the halogen light, except your light is more scattered all over the road since the factory headlight housing isn't made for the extra light output that an HID bulb gives.

But hey, I've only done an HID projector retrofit, what do I know?

Back