What have you done to your MSP today?

thats a good question lol. ive never been able to get mine to connect to any of my computers. i assume its working, as the connections have to be broken to install it... id i had known id be into this id have kept those windows 95 laptops around lol. do you need a native serial port?

thats a good question lol. ive never been able to get mine to connect to any of my computers. i assume its working, as the connections have to be broken to install it... id i had known id be into this id have kept those windows 95 laptops around lol. do you need a native serial port?

I am using my old laptop with XP and it does fine. You can get a USB to serial adapter I would imagine that would suffice.

Anything below 65 degrees and 10-12+ I will experience it.

Anything below 45 degrees above, say 8-9psi, I will experience it.

Anything below 30 degrees 8+psi and it happens waaaay too often.

With that being said, it only occurs at WOT. Which is where I stay.

I am using my old laptop with XP and it does fine. You can get a USB to serial adapter I would imagine that would suffice.

Anything below 65 degrees and 10-12+ I will experience it.

Anything below 45 degrees above, say 8-9psi, I will experience it.

Anything below 30 degrees 8+psi and it happens waaaay too often.

With that being said, it only occurs at WOT. Which is where I stay.

I run AFRs from about 11.2-12.4 with the exception of two areas- 10.8 and a 13.1. Yes, the 13.1 is scary. It isn't where the cutting out occurs though.

the one i picked up came with the usb/serial adapter but it never worked with windows 7.. ill have to dig it out and try again perhaps. though, im not gonna pay $140/hr to dyno tune the piggy back. id wait til i modded the car far enough to have a stand alone. I was with a friend when he tuned his p5 and that was like $1000 lol.

the one i picked up came with the usb/serial adapter but it never worked with windows 7.. ill have to dig it out and try again perhaps. though, im not gonna pay $140/hr to dyno tune the piggy back. id wait til i modded the car far enough to have a stand alone. I was with a friend when he tuned his p5 and that was like $1000 lol.
It's $80-100/hour here to rent a dyno and tune it yourself. If I can use the datalogging to achieve the AFR's I want (12-12.2), I'd be happy. I just want to hit a dyno to see what I put down with the GT25 maxed out. I think to have one of the staff at the few reputable shops around here tune it (none of which are familiar with Split Second) it's $150/hr. I was talking with Destineal about the Megasquirt PnP. That's what I'd really like to use if I decided to keep the MSP after this winter, but would require 10 commitments with a deposit of $300, and a cost of $839ea, but those who were the first 10, would only pay $739ea.

what area are you in cause my shop has a in ground dyno if your semi close it might be worth the trip as you could get the employee discount im in louisville ky

So I hit a deer last night.

The damage is not really bad but its still damage.

Does anyone know where I can get a front bumper?
Thank goodness the lip is ok but I am worried about being able to find a front bumper.

a>
a>

Sucks. I can't remember if you used Sherwin Williams or PPG on your respray but that still looks good.

Hopefully you kept collision coverage in place.

What size exhaust are you guys running,2.5 or 3 inch? Think ima go with a 2.5in (fmic,intake). from what I've been reading if your under 10psi and dont plan on upping the boost the 3 in exhaust wont really benefit you at all. Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

I dont imagine finding a p5 bumper would be too difficult. that sucks though. just a fender otherwise?

My fuel light came on today, I haven't fueled it in about 6 weeks.. that's how much I drive the car. I'm at about 15mpg on this tank though :D

I drove the **** out of it today. Over the past 2 weeks I decided to sand down underneath the car since there was a bit of rust forming then I put por-15 over everything. That s*** is almost harder to clean than the goo used in the doors.

So I hit a deer last night.

The damage is not really bad but its still damage.

Does anyone know where I can get a front bumper?
Thank goodness the lip is ok but I am worried about being able to find a front bumper.

looks more like the deer hit you! suicidal bastards

Installed SSAFC and the electronic parts for the WBO2 in my black MSP, it was way too cold to swap the WBO2 sensor over from my other car.

Quick question about boost gauges. I tapped into the short vacuum line between the manifold and the solenoid that works with the FPR. Is that ok? Just curious because my gauge showed 17psi in 5th gear on the highway this morning before I hit fuel cut again.

that's where I have my boost gauge vac line tapped into. and I have no problems. installing a vac block soon to clean up all my lines a bit. make it a little nicer and less cluttered

Installed SSAFC and the electronic parts for the WBO2 in my black MSP, it was way too cold to swap the WBO2 sensor over from my other car.

Quick question about boost gauges. I tapped into the short vacuum line between the manifold and the solenoid that works with the FPR. Is that ok? Just curious because my gauge showed 17psi in 5th gear on the highway this morning before I hit fuel cut again.

its better to have it directly on the manifold.

Back