What have you done to your Miata today?

Finished replacing a timing belt, idlers, front main seal, cam seals, CAS seal, valve cover seal, water pump, water neck o-ring, clutch slave, and upper radiator hose, engine oil+filter, transmission oil, and differential oil on my girlfriend's dad's Miata, him helping at my garage. That's a lot of s*** to do!

+1. Granted they are decent practical cars. They are just not as fun . I hope you get back into a miata or at any Mazda for that matter .
Let's hope you find a reason to hate the Camry. ;)

Just sent payment for these, less than 1500 miles on them

fmvmaxx.jpg

Haha... well I could just take out the springs and shocks for now. Super slammed!

Looking at radiators.

To upgrade or replace with OEM

I've had a God Speed radiator in my turbo Miata for over two years. Hard to beat for the price. OEM radiator with a turbo engine in FL is going to be a sad time.

i have only overheated once and that was because i forgot to plug the radiator fan back in and i've gone on a year with the car (and previous owner never changed it in the years he owned the car)

and thankfully the ECU goes into limp mode once it hits a certain temp so i didn't screw anything up

Last edited:
Washed the black one and changed the oil. Also, removed the broken gauge hood, I need to figure out a fix for it. I am thinking velcro..

Drove the BRG and generally enjoyed it. I should wash it today and tuck it back in the garage.

Latest posts

Back