What have you done to your MS3 today?

no rear wiper FTW!

pictures148.jpg

Woot! Very clean! RacingBeat exhaust!!?!? *Like*

Meh, if it wasn't for road trips all along the East coast, I'd be staring at around 10k miles in now just over two years. As we speak, I just ticked over 19k.

Well, I've decided the car is going back to stock (mostly). Going to start over and go a different route; even though I didn't go very far to begin with. Time for a part out.

^^^Funny thing, I'm doing the exact same thing. Going to post my stuff up on Saturday! Check out the marketplace for most of the items in my performance mod list.

^^ So maybe because I am just getting into the game, I don't understand why you would want to start over. Maybe it is the journey of getting to the destination and not just arriving at the end?^^

^^ So maybe because I am just getting into the game, I don't understand why you would want to start over. Maybe it is the journey of getting to the destination and not just arriving at the end?^^

Well I know how my car works and performs with this set up, these specific parts. I want to go Short Ram, Forge BPV, Cobb TIP, FMIC and more. But most importantly I am getting engaged and need a lil money!

I'm frequently amazed at the number of power parts some people add without ever addressing the need for a proper tune... (dunno)

IMO, it's one of the first mods you should make to this car.

decided to try a few 0-60's, since im selling her anyways. I slipped the clutch out a few times, but nothing really hard. The best I got was a 6.7. Damn, I need more practice.

Back