What have you done to your MS3 today?

got tint today. 20% on the back five windows and 35% on the front two. sorry about the cell phone photo but i'll be posting up better shots in more respectable threads soon!

4813300815_e26abd7ceb_b.jpg

took off my big type r stainless twm shift knob and put my stocker back on, and placed the twm for sale in marketplace. Go buy it guys, i know someone is wanting a big type r at a fraction of the cost!

OMFG not yellow, that tint looks tits, clits, dicks, balls, 'ginar, and surprise butt shecks!!!!! Beautifulll!!!

I have the FSD's on my car and they greatly improve the ride of the car. The rears are a little too soft and squat on hard launches. I will buy the MZ5 rears soon when they are available to stiffin it up a bit.

thanks cosmic, they are on my to do list....now i gotta find 700 bucks...

picked up my corksport tespipe, wonder how its gonna sound with the cobb cbe

MGM GT3, that wing looks sick...I want to eventually do the same, very nice!! How much did it cost to get painted?

LOL @ MZ3 hatches wanting the MS3 wing and now the MS3's wanting the mz3's. Car looks good don't get me wrong but I like the MS3 wing better. Also am I the only one that finds the rear wiper useful? (dunno)

Haha, everyone has just gotta be different (crazy)
I use the rear wiper all the time, I would never delete it.

LOL @ MZ3 hatches wanting the MS3 wing and now the MS3's wanting the mz3's. Car looks good don't get me wrong but I like the MS3 wing better. Also am I the only one that finds the rear wiper useful? (dunno)
I too love the MS3 wing and would not change it. Also, the rear wiper is very useful!

MZ3 wing

Wiper Delete
I have to say, that's different... going from the upper trim level wing to a lower one. Not that it's bad, just unusual, imo. I would think to "see through" wing clears the rear window better, yes? Water (and the dirt when washing her) gets trapped in front of my wing which can be annoying at times.

As far as the wiper delete is concerned, what's up with that? I see a lot of uz guyz doing that. Is it just something different to do or is there a reason, or any reasoning behind it?
The rear wiper is one of the reasons I LIKE having the 5-dr. If I had a sedan, I'd be trying to figure out how to install one. :D :D :D

edit: Well, I see three more chimed in while I was making this post w/more or less the same comments. Interesting. And yeah, especially when the MS first came out, most of the Mz guys, to an extent me included, wanted to retrofit the MS wing.

Last edited:
Most sedan drivers remove their wing because it looks gaudy, I can understand that.

But removing the MS3 wing? It's not even that big or noticeable. If you really want to be different, retrofit the MZ3 front/rear bumper and sideskirts on your MS3.

went to mazda to inquire about some new gaskets for when I install my PG reworked turbo this weekend only to find that one of the gaskets costs $100 while the other costs $45. hopefully ken at PG will hook me up with some less wallet mauling prices. on the plus though, when i pulled in all of the bay doors were open cuz it was so nice out and i had techs breakin necks when i pulled up lol. its nice to get some props every once in a while(headbang)

Back