What have you done to your MS3 today?

Also am I the only one that finds the rear wiper useful? (dunno)

to each his own I suppose. Seems like it's trying to lower the trim level of the whole car... makes no sense to me IMO. Removing side trims, rear wing, wipers. Waiting for the turbo-remove mod with the hubcap mod as well.

to each his own I suppose. Seems like it's trying to lower the trim level of the whole car... makes no sense to me IMO. Removing side trims, rear wing, wipers. Waiting for the turbo-remove mod with the hubcap mod as well.

Personally, I think removing the side moldings gives the car a smoother look. Not to mention, constant rain was causing mine to slowly come off anyway. But living in FL, I get plenty of use out of my rear wiper, so its staying on for me.

i hardly ever use the rear wiper where i live. i deleted it along with all the emblems just to have a cleaner look.

I now have my H&R springs (thanks MM BOOST) on and Thule roof rack! Getting a photo shoot arranged with some other Mazdas in the area...

i hardly ever use the rear wiper where i live. i deleted it along with all the emblems just to have a cleaner look.

same here. i think the rear wiper is only really useful if its snowing

and no it's not lowering the trim level of the car. removing the badges makes it easier to maintain the paint quality because it's difficult to clean all the little spaces between the letters which over time would start discoloring (the paint between the letters, not the badges themselves). as for the side moldings, mine started discoloring so away they went. as for the rear wiper, i used it maybe just a couple times and it was already needing replacement so i did away with that too. but the main reason for all the madness is of course....drum roll please.....weight reduction?! i mean it's like a full 2 lbs. that's like .000000128 sec off your 1/4 mi. not to mention the increase in mpg(lol2)

but seriously it looks alot cleaner without all that stuff. plus it's always fun when people ask if i have the regular 3 and i tell them "yea i couldn't afford the speed 3"

Last edited:
Put me in the group who loves their rear wiper and uses it often.

The only "delete" I would really consider is the side molding. I can see how that would look better.

Why didn't I remove the side moldings sooner? Much betta!
I owned the car for 2 1/2 yrs before I did mine and said exactly the same thing afterwards.
Put me in the group who loves their rear wiper and uses it often.
The only "delete" I would really consider is the side molding. I can see how that would look better.
+1 to both... that and the front plate.

no rear wiper FTW!

pictures148.jpg

SU boost tubes and CPE TIP are in. First impressions are that the power band is much smoother, and there is some additional kick in the mid-high RPM's. Would have liked some additional low-end power but maybe there will be a bit of that once the CPU has adjusted.

also installed ProSport boost gauge and CPE pod, good stuff.

I changed my oil last night for the first time in 9 months. I really need to drive it more.. I only put 4,900 miles on it in that length of time.

I've put more than that on mine in the last month and a half. I've only owned the car for 6 months and have put 12k on it.

Back