NEMOC Random BS Thread

i wonder if this thing will fit in the p5 with the front wheel off standing up. yes it is an fsa k-force light crankset. i love how much raw carbon is on this thing! as i look up more and more the value of the replaced components, i get shocked as to how good a deal this bike was

one more for your viewing pleasure Ash

IMG_5458_zps15e92d67.jpg

It's amazing at how much components cost without the frame attached. My bike is mostly aluminum with CF fork/seatpost/seat stays, but I didn't buy it as a complete package, rather bought everything separately. Doesn't hurt that the shop I go to is owned by a really good friend so I wouldn't say I paid full price, but still.

i wonder if this thing will fit in the p5 with the front wheel off standing up. yes it is an fsa k-force light crankset. i love how much raw carbon is on this thing! as i look up more and more the value of the replaced components, i get shocked as to how good a deal this bike was

one more for your viewing pleasure Ash

IMG_5458_zps15e92d67.jpg
that is one cool bike...what's it weight?
+2
Here's my rig:

525483_522573577285_2103220816_n.jpg
nice! how you likin the cah so fa?

So far, loving it. Taking it on it's first long drive tomorrow morning...dropping Ryan off at Logan so he can fly to Shanghai then driving to CT. I guess I'll get to find out how it is in the snow this weekend, too.

did yoga for the 2nd time last night. im still suprised you can get a workout with having no real resistance. hopefully ill be able to touch my toes one of these days...

Morning everyone, tgif!

I updated the mountain climb list, we have 31 people interested but I'm still looking for a couple who said they wanted to go to register, so if you haven't already please do so whenever you have a free moment. The link is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZnSEx4b1V5MmdaZFROSENQYXZmclE6MQ#gid=0 - Thanks :)

In other news:

I recently became the owner of a new White Pearl 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring and couldn't be happier, here are a few pictures I took of it:

Indian+Lake2.JPG

Interior.JPG

Bancroft+Tower9.JPG

Last edited:
did yoga for the 2nd time last night. im still suprised you can get a workout with having no real resistance. hopefully ill be able to touch my toes one of these days...

Ha yeah, I do yoga and plyometrics once a week. Body weight workouts are great for core muscles as you're way less likely to injure yourself, and yet they leave me sore for days afterwards.

TGIF NEMOC!

One sweet looking bike Kyle and x2 on the weight.

+3 on Mahk having more than a couple of bolt-ons done to the truck here soon. :p

Bayakuya, congrats on the new wheels, very sharp indeed. :D Too bad, those OEM wheels didn't come in a 17" size...they'd look nice on a P5 (my opinion...I just really like that design). lol Was going to sign up for the climb but that's the weekend of my daughters sweet 16. So far no real plans have been made but gotta keep the weekend open.

Wow, that 2014 looks incredible!
Ash, congrats on the new ride, you too Mahk. You guys are killin' me! You could buy a car through MEEE!
Anywho, drivin the Mazda-rotty today. Getting a gasoline smell, not good.

Sup ppl , nice mazda6 there and its gotten better and much pricier lol

Anyone has had to replace their windshield in their mazda ? Any advice on which mobile service to pick from anyone's experience ?

Mornin all, off to pick up the new wheels today, providing he still has them! Out of production model....

Ash, congrats on the new ride, you too Mahk. You guys are killin' me! You could buy a car through MEEE!

Sorry, Mary wanted another VW, and the Certified with 2 year full coverage. :)
Talk to Jordan, he just bought a brand new Optima. D'oh!

Back