NEMOC Random BS Thread

15x8 konig spooled wheels and falken rt615k tues

enkei 16x7 rpf1's with as new conti dw's for sale

Last edited:
i should just buy more wheels from you... hah

also, bike with pedals is 16.8 lbs with pedals. took it out for a short ride today. thing is such amazing quality

very nice!

THanks sir :)

Bayakuya, congrats on the new wheels, very sharp indeed. :D Too bad, those OEM wheels didn't come in a 17" size...they'd look nice on a P5 (my opinion...I just really like that design). lol Was going to sign up for the climb but that's the weekend of my daughters sweet 16. So far no real plans have been made but gotta keep the weekend open.

Thanks man! All good about the climb - if anything changes you know where to find me :)

a sweet 16 at mt washington is every girls dream

LMAO!

Wow, that 2014 looks incredible!

Thanks! I Love it so far.

I know most of you that are interested keep an eye on the Mazda Corrals forum, but here's our latest flier for our next race ...

RoadAtlanta2013_zpsc1b52cae.png

Mornin, little snow over night, haven't been able to try out the 4x4 yet. School tonight, looking forward to spring!

Sup ppl , nice mazda6 there and its gotten better and much pricier lol

Anyone has had to replace their windshield in their mazda ? Any advice on which mobile service to pick from anyone's experience ?

Just make sure you get an OEM windshield. The aftermarket ones can be goofy sometimes.

Mornin, little snow over night, haven't been able to try out the 4x4 yet. School tonight, looking forward to spring!

same over here.. the outback handled it nicely..

thankfully I'm not going anywhere today.. the fit is a disaster in the snow.

Wow, that 2014 looks incredible!
Ash, congrats on the new ride, you too Mahk. You guys are killin' me! You could buy a car through MEEE!
Anywho, drivin the Mazda-rotty today. Getting a gasoline smell, not good.

I tried to get Jess to look at a Sorento, but she absolutely loved the Subaru.

If the honda explodes for some reason, put me down for an optima though :D

Drove home last night from CT in the snow, car handled beautifully, I felt so much safer in the thing. I also ended up buying a new Alpine cd player with bluetooth so now I can stream music from my phone without plugging it in. I hate wires.

Good move. Alpine has never let me down.

Ha, me either.

My first ever aftermarket CD player was an Alpine, I got that in Dec 2003. Had it in my Corsica, Taurus and Probe, then sat for 6 years until last month when I put it in Ryan's car after his Xplode...exploded. Works great, 10 years later. Amazing.

still loving my kenwoods! havnt looked at alpine much though, not sure what they have thats great now, not like ill be buying anything new anytime soon anyway

mmmmmm, carbon
IMG_5466_zpsb776235d.jpg

IMG_5478_zpsdfc2eef5.jpg

IMG_5474_zpsb697bedb.jpg

IMG_5476_zps71e660b8.jpg

IMG_5469_zps5e98692a.jpg

Mmmmm carbon. I put a carbon stem on and new Zipp SL bars last month, fits sooo much better. Make sure you get a proper fit for the bike.

/////Alpine is the the standard for car audio. You can't go wrong, especially when it comes to head units and amplifiers.

More snow up here in NH to prevent me from riding the trails. 16lbs is light! I can't imagine since I've had 30+lb mountain bikes my entire life.

Found a scratch on the driver's side door of the MS6 the other day. No idea how it happened. I was careful not to use a shovel when clearing snow off. Oh well, I guess when a car hits 100k and above its just a law of averages that scratches will appear. I might be able to buff it out a little. Still runs fine and I got 24.7 mpg the other day. That's with 225/45/18 snow tires and 60/40 hwy/country driving. I have to remember to keep the roof rack off for rides to work. That kills my mileage by 2-3 mpg at highway speeds.

/////Alpine is the the standard for car audio. You can't go wrong, especially when it comes to head units and amplifiers.

More snow up here in NH to prevent me from riding the trails. 16lbs is light! I can't imagine since I've had 30+lb mountain bikes my entire life.

Found a scratch on the driver's side door of the MS6 the other day. No idea how it happened. I was careful not to use a shovel when clearing snow off. Oh well, I guess when a car hits 100k and above its just a law of averages that scratches will appear. I might be able to buff it out a little. Still runs fine and I got 24.7 mpg the other day. That's with 225/45/18 snow tires and 60/40 hwy/country driving. I have to remember to keep the roof rack off for rides to work. That kills my mileage by 2-3 mpg at highway speeds.

come on, you commute is from the bed to the living room....who you kidding? ;)
got me a new alpine for the sport trac...lovin the blue tooth!

come on, you commute is from the bed to the living room....who you kidding? ;)
The only thing I can think of is that I got too close with the snow blower...or it was someone at Walmart with a shopping cart. Its fairly straight and dashed. It could have been there for a while, just covered in salt and road grime. I only drive in twice a week and use it occasionally on the weekends so keeping it clean isn't really a priority anymore. If I have time to wash something, its usually the truck :)

Latest posts

Back