NEMOC Random BS Thread

Not too much, you?

Trying to enjoy the weather but it's tough with freezing rain everywhere - if it's going to be cold and precipitating at least make it snow so I can enjoy it :)

Haha! I would love to, but I fear they may be outside of my price range right now

Sup? Another damp day here in Eastern PA. Just a little sunshine would be nice.

Hmmmmm....3 easy payments you say Mahk.....do I start hoarding parts before I have the car? lol GL with the sale and I'm sure they'll move fast.

As for car audio, I've been very happy with my last three JVC head units. Most recent has iphone/ipod controls thru the unit itself and I purchased the sep. bt adapter as well and love it. I've never owned an Alpine but have always heard good things.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the dog Bruce, I know how it is to lose a pet(family member). Hope to see you at the Glen and LRP...let me know if you need anything from us.

Thanks Marlon. It was time.

Morn all, at a seminar in bean town. Lovin the new truck! Having a hard time not wanting to add some mods, like a k&n cai, and a programmer for some additional ponies and improved shift points..... Lets see how long I can hold out! ;)

I'd say 2 weeks but you already started modding it. Congrats Mark.

Mornin all, off to pick up the new wheels today, providing he still has them! Out of production model....

Nice, what's the weight and offset?

15x8 konig spooled wheels and falken rt615k tues

enkei 16x7 rpf1's with as new conti dw's for sale

Conti's going already??

Been offline for a while. Been busy with my brother and his wife. Scott played in a rugby tournament and won all 3 games and no injury much to his wife's happiness. Been in Islamorada since Monday and having a blast. Been kayaking, drinking, eating. Did a wave runner tour yesterday around the key here and saw a shark, turtle, and did some snorkeling on the local reef. Managed to hit 52mph on the waverunner, flat out on the smooth water. Got a little cooked sunwise so staying quiet today. Scott managed to launch himself off the waverunner after being on it for 10 mins. He went out diving today.

Car is still running well, but very dirty. Trying to find a car wash but no luck so far.

that royally stinks.. are there any particular vehicles you want me to keep my eye out for? I'll gladly help you hunt something :)

Ha, thanks Sean.

I can't even look at other cars right now. Quite pissed. I think I'll start up the Mazda when I get home, just for kicks.

Back