Mike's 2018 CX-9 Signature

It's about time for me to do another spark plug change, last one was at 64k kms. I also need to pick up a couple of larger shallow sockets for a diff fluid change. I'll probably get to it sometime this week, was too busy this weekend.

Hope everyone had a nice Father's Day weekend!

It's about time for me to do another spark plug change, last one was at 64k kms. I also need to pick up a couple of larger shallow sockets for a diff fluid change. I'll probably get to it sometime this week, was too busy this weekend.

Hope everyone had a nice Father's Day weekend!
Are you going to get a set of NGK plugs or OEM?

Are you going to get a set of NGK plugs or OEM?

When I did my first plug replacement, I bought 2 sets of NGK 90288 (DILKAR7M8) plugs from RockAuto when they had a really good sale on them, so I'll be using this last set of NGK plugs. I did call my local dealer to see if the OEM plugs had changed in price at all, and they wanted almost $60 CDN per plug for the OEM. I think the price has gone up on the OEM plugs.

When I did my first plug replacement, I bought 2 sets of NGK 90288 (DILKAR7M8) plugs from RockAuto when they had a really good sale on them, so I'll be using this last set of NGK plugs. I did call my local dealer to see if the OEM plugs had changed in price at all, and they wanted almost $60 CDN per plug for the OEM. I think the price has gone up on the OEM plugs.
Yes, everything is going up big and car parts are no exception. It’s good you bought 2 sets early!

I've been using these NGK plugged you've mentioned, I'm getting the same performance and mileage as the OEM when new.

Back