2012 Cape Cod Run

Marlon, terrible news. Sounds like he's pulling through though.

May be able to make it out for this after all, should be able to confirm later today / early tomorrow.

Hi guys, I'll be driving down from NH via I-93S to Route 3 South for the run. If anyone is coming from that direction and wants to join up with me for part of the ride, let me know.

Wow, what a horrible story! Good to hear that he seems to be improving each day and I'll bet he's pretty upset when he finds out he's not going to Miami.

Have fun and take a few turns for me, I'll be working in the kitchen all day. :(

I've organized a few meeting spots for those coming from the North. Please let us know if you want to caravan down I-93 to Route 3. We'll be stopping at the following locations:

CARAVAN PART 1: departs Tewksbury Park&Ride off I-93 exit 42 at 8:00am.
Directions: http://maps.google.com/<wbr>maps?q=Dascomb+Road+and+Frontag<wbr>e+Road%2C+Andover%2C+MA

CARAVAN PART 2: departs Rockland Park&Ride off Route 3 exit 14 at 8:45am.
Directions: http://maps.google.com/<wbr>maps?q=42.1659%2C-70.895&t=m&z=<wbr>16&vpsrc=0

Chris, none of those are close to me???

Have fun this weekend people. I will be moving.

na, i don't think we'll need them, hey that rest stop is about 7-8 miles south of the interchange

So its just going to be me and Kyle guys. Wife doesn't want to get up that early. My daughter is going to kittery with my mother in law. So just the 6! :)

Counting down the hours now! Can't wait to see everyone again. For those not on Facebook, we will be having many gens of RX-7 guys coming along with us, as well as quite a few RX-8s.

Got some special gifts for all you Miata lovers. ;)

Counting down the hours now! Can't wait to see everyone again. For those not on Facebook, we will be having many gens of RX-7 guys coming along with us, as well as quite a few RX-8s.

Got some special gifts for all you Miata lovers. ;)
oh boy....gitty!!!!!!!!!!

Mark, I'll meet up with you guys at the first rest area after 24/495 interchange as well @ 9:15.

roger that!

lets talk logistics here people....

what time would I have to be in that canal parking lot by before people leave and go on the joy ride?

Back