What have you done to your MSP today?

last night i slammed my protege!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20110402_014443.jpg

IMG_20110402_014455.jpg

IMG_20110402_014512.jpg

thanks and surprisingly it rarely rubs we rolled my backs and they dont rub but my front rubs under moderate cornering so we will have to give it a slight roll as well. That and i need to get some new endlinks my front right keeps popping whenever i hit a bump now.

thanks dude and the best part is i went over some bumpy ass roads in downtown norfolk at 3am on my way back after the install and no under axle exhaust scrape =D

yea it took a long time adjusting the car taking the wheels on and off to get it adjusted perfectly but now that the height is set im so happy with it. Now i just have to play with my dampening trying to get the rebound set right the fronts are of i just have to turn the rear down some a lil too much bounce

What kinda setup r u runnin? I'm thinkin of changing mine. I wana run smaller rims beefiet tires n work on a more agressive lookin stance

I'm running k sports I've got more room to go gown in the rear but the fronts are pretty much maxed. s*** I has to remove one of the locking nuts to even get the front that low. The rims are 18x8 w/ 215/35/18 tires

Actually no unless I do a slim tire on a 17 which I really don't like on 17's. These rims with 35's are shorter in height then my 17's w/ 45 series tires. If that makes and sense

im running 205/40/17 on my racing harts right now "really good deal i got on em" and its not bad at all. not ideal since i have no rim protection whatsoever and dodge parallel parking like the plague cause i still dont have a pass mirror, but 215/40 isn't a bad size to consider.

Kind of a stupid question... do we have to torque the nuts / bolts / whatever that holds down the front strut tower bar? I just got a Vibrant to replace my stock one and it looks pretty straight forward, but I don't want it flying off... lol.

Kind of a stupid question... do we have to torque the nuts / bolts / whatever that holds down the front strut tower bar? I just got a Vibrant to replace my stock one and it looks pretty straight forward, but I don't want it flying off... lol.

make sure its good and firm basically, I used a ratchet and leaned on it. Calibrated torque elbow FTW.

Vibrant strut bar installation complete. I don't want to take any pictures right now though, cause my car looks like death. Needs a wash bad.

Sold my F/IC today.
Got my new o2 sensor in, need to get a MAF. Car starts up and idles fine... with the MAF unplugged lol. No throttle reponse, and a lean idle, the second I plug in the MAF, its pegged out rich, bogging, and dies out.
Harumph!

Back