What have you done to your MSP today?

dont think that was me. so far as I know, as long as you don't vent after the maf, you should be fine.

ya sorry, I wasn't too sure, it was a while back and I remember commenting about it and I just figured since you always had input everywhere it might have been you, but anyways it doesn't matter and for some reason I can't search any of my posts containing bov or duel bov.. so oh well, maybe ill find it sometime

btw kooldino, that video on the thread you posted it hilarious, but pretty good lol

Last edited:
Put my new windsheild banner on for the shop that sponsors me.

IMAG0025.jpg

Last edited:
got the intake off, just took a saws-all to the egr pipe. screw that bolt. think the next logical step is rear motor mount

Rear mount isnt bad I just used two extensions and a breaker bar, no need to remove the IM. Unless its for a different reaaon.

Rear mount isnt bad I just used two extensions and a breaker bar, no need to remove the IM. Unless its for a different reaaon.

it wasn't hard at all. Already had the intake removed. Now onto the pulleys, I didn't finish with the rear mount yet so I could have more movement with the engine for this reason

it wasn't hard at all. Already had the intake removed. Now onto the pulleys, I didn't finish with the rear mount yet so I could have more movement with the engine for this reason

Which pulleys are you doing? I have a medieval PS pulley and i would like to install it myself.

I wouldnt drive it until you finish installing the rear mount.

Which pulleys are you doing? I have a medieval PS pulley and i would like to install it myself.

I wouldnt drive it until you finish installing the rear mount.

I'm doing all 5, The rear mount will be finished before it's drivin don't worry. the alternator is being a b**** right now

it's getting too cold for me in the garage. got the alt. out and got one new pulley on. the rest will have to wait till sunday

I saw 2... 2! MSP's in New Orleans today.
Thats 2 more than I've seen since I bought mine.

Kinda motivated me to fix it and keep it :-\

ya, when I lost/crashed my first msp, it suckkkkedd soo bad, even though I had only had the car for less than a year, and had some problems with it like everyone else, this is really my first tuner car, and everything else just seemed to suck, or mostly it was just too normal, I love that the msp is different/rare and stands out like crazy, at least the spicy does, was so happy to find another spicy that same year lol

Some new goodies arrived today :D

I put it in an attachment to build the suspense.

Attachments

• DSC00089 (800x600).jpg
    DSC00089 (800x600).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 650
i installed this......

IMAG0105.jpg

and still have to put these in....

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

and when putting a stock heatshield bacl]k on my callacrap(carshow in the am) i found this....
IMAG0104.jpg

Back