What have you done to your MSP today?

-_-/ its still all over the site! ******* theres no mods on it steams like! 4 different users right now posted bad s***... Its QUITE annoying to me, and useless... and no mods are on in like any section, WTF

Coordinated attack it seems. Makes me want to apply for Mod status TBH so we can combat against that crap. I thought SCMP3 snapped finally at first since he was the last poster showing in my user CP. Then I clicked and BAM! (gun)

****** spam-holes

Its hard to combat against something that you can only control your one section... and me or wagon is always on so MSP section is usually cleaned up quickly... BUT all the smaller sections are still filled with crap....

To bad I wanted to go to bed a HOUR ago.. then they started to post... But just finished my iphone stuff (adding songs) So ill prob. get going. I reported alot of posts though haha.

You kids have fun, They didnt post anything in the past 15 mins :p

To bad I wanted to go to bed a HOUR ago.. then they started to post... But just finished my iphone stuff (adding songs) So ill prob. get going. I reported alot of posts though haha.

You kids have fun, They didnt post anything in the past 15 mins :p

Not here, but its ALL over the site in just about every section now and still getting posted. Quite nasty (pow)

Wonders how they can post so fast...

I'm on their forums now... they're all slapping each other on the backs for the spam attack. Isn't that technically internet piracy or whatever and illegal? Wonder what legal repercussions Antoine has against them... I took screen shots of their "congratulatory" chats on their forums in case he wants it...

I'm on their forums now... they're all slapping each other on the backs for the spam attack. Isn't that technically internet piracy or whatever and illegal? Wonder what legal repercussions Antoine has against them... I took screen shots of their "congratulatory" chats on their forums in case he wants it...

what forums?

Took the car for a spin and holy crap it stumbles. Big time hesitation. I retightened all the couplers. Im going to try cleaning the MAF and egr tomorrow. Not right how badly its stumbling.

Took the car for a spin and holy crap it stumbles. Big time hesitation. I retightened all the couplers. Im going to try cleaning the MAF and egr tomorrow. Not right how badly its stumbling.

that must really suck. mine stumbles after the ac cuts off

Back