What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Genuine Mazda flaps? Just got our 2015 CX-5 yesterday, and got flaps from the dealer and said I would install myself. The instructions are terrible, and there's no where to attach the 2 screws underneath.

Genuine Mazda flaps? Just got our 2015 CX-5 yesterday, and got flaps from the dealer and said I would install myself. The instructions are terrible, and there's no where to attach the 2 screws underneath.

I think there is a marked hole you have to break the plastic cover from to place the screw.

Bored at the carwash, I ordered these lol
2012-2013-Mazda-CX-5-CX-5-Non-Slip-Interior-door-pad-cup-mat-for-Mazda.jpg_250x250.jpg
Online Shop 2012 2013 Mazda CX-5 CX 5 Non-Slip Interior door pad/cup mat for Mazda CX-5 CX 5 auto accessories|Aliexpress Mobile

I was going to order the blue font version but glow is the dark is just soo cool

Purchased and installed the OEM cargo cover, I like how it's attached to the rear gate and lifts out of the way. Ebay price was quite a bit bettter than the dealer.

Same here, i like the way it is hooked to the gate and how it get out of the way.
Ebay price is great for that item.

and what i did for my CX5 today : Oil change + swap winter tires for summer. Also had the OEM mud flap installed by the tech.

I just picked up the CX-5 on Friday so cargo cover, weatherproof mats, installing my Sirius unit this weekend ($450 for the factory harness and receiver seems a tad excessive,) and a cupholder ashtray for change. Already Scotchguarded the upholstery and carpet-regular stuff for a new DD. I had a2004 Mazda 6 sportwagon which was a great car. With a 45 mile commute I hope the CX-5 will serve me as well so this is just the initial setup.

Ice: I took off the fog light covers. Easy: just carefully pry off using a flathead. There are several tabs keeping it in. Good luck and post up pics when you're done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had speedy glass apply aquapel to the front windshield 2 weeks ago to my cx-5. Amazing stuff and beats that rain-x crap. I stopped using rain-x after constant problems of blurring and smudging on my windshield after it wears off a couple of weeks later. Never ever apply rain-x to the front windshield.

This aquapel stuff is amazing.

I just ordered these as well. They look nice. The picture shows them glowing a bit green at night...is that how they look or do they glow more white?

I just ordered these as well. They look nice. The picture shows them glowing a bit green at night...is that how they look or do they glow more white?
Nah, they are the glow in the dark paint like on stickers for kids. White, with a slightly green hue when looked at closely. Green in low light. They also come in other colors (non glowing).

Back