What have you done to your CX-5 today?

walkman

:
2015 Maxda CX-5 GT
Genuine Mazda flaps? Just got our 2015 CX-5 yesterday, and got flaps from the dealer and said I would install myself. The instructions are terrible, and there's no where to attach the 2 screws underneath.

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Genuine Mazda flaps? Just got our 2015 CX-5 yesterday, and got flaps from the dealer and said I would install myself. The instructions are terrible, and there's no where to attach the 2 screws underneath.

I think there is a marked hole you have to break the plastic cover from to place the screw.

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
Bored at the carwash, I ordered these lol
2012-2013-Mazda-CX-5-CX-5-Non-Slip-Interior-door-pad-cup-mat-for-Mazda.jpg_250x250.jpg
Online Shop 2012 2013 Mazda CX-5 CX 5 Non-Slip Interior door pad/cup mat for Mazda CX-5 CX 5 auto accessories|Aliexpress Mobile

I was going to order the blue font version but glow is the dark is just soo cool

CX5racer

:
Mazda, CX-5 Touring, 2014
Purchased and installed the OEM cargo cover, I like how it's attached to the rear gate and lifts out of the way. Ebay price was quite a bit bettter than the dealer.

methil

:
Mazda CX-5 GT AWD 2014
Same here, i like the way it is hooked to the gate and how it get out of the way.
Ebay price is great for that item.

and what i did for my CX5 today : Oil change + swap winter tires for summer. Also had the OEM mud flap installed by the tech.

Maineiac

:
CX-5 Touring/2015
I just picked up the CX-5 on Friday so cargo cover, weatherproof mats, installing my Sirius unit this weekend ($450 for the factory harness and receiver seems a tad excessive,) and a cupholder ashtray for change. Already Scotchguarded the upholstery and carpet-regular stuff for a new DD. I had a2004 Mazda 6 sportwagon which was a great car. With a 45 mile commute I hope the CX-5 will serve me as well so this is just the initial setup.

elDizzle

:
2014 CX5 Deep Crystal Blue Mica Touring AWD
Ice: I took off the fog light covers. Easy: just carefully pry off using a flathead. There are several tabs keeping it in. Good luck and post up pics when you're done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:
2014 Mazda CX-5, GS
Had speedy glass apply aquapel to the front windshield 2 weeks ago to my cx-5. Amazing stuff and beats that rain-x crap. I stopped using rain-x after constant problems of blurring and smudging on my windshield after it wears off a couple of weeks later. Never ever apply rain-x to the front windshield.

This aquapel stuff is amazing.

:
2014 Mazda CX-5, GS
I just ordered these as well. They look nice. The picture shows them glowing a bit green at night...is that how they look or do they glow more white?

Chris_Top_Her

Banned
Contributor
:
San Antonio, Texas
:
'15 CX-5 Miata AWD
I just ordered these as well. They look nice. The picture shows them glowing a bit green at night...is that how they look or do they glow more white?
Nah, they are the glow in the dark paint like on stickers for kids. White, with a slightly green hue when looked at closely. Green in low light. They also come in other colors (non glowing).