NEWS!! s/c kit AVAILABLE $2700 bucks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew1785 said:
first and foremost for 2700.00 you can get a high boost kit, a very well known company. 2700.00 for this S/C kit still doesnt include the gauges, and all the additonal things your going to need. other then the fact your getting really low end torque, why would you invest in something that the P5 or the FS-DE isnt even designed for. dont tell me it is because it isnt, show me a mazda line other then the milenium S which wasnt even a FS-DE that was ever supercharged. now show me a FS-DE's that were.

uh where can i get hiboost for 2700?

kableguy said:
ya your right sorry bud, i got excited by the idea of a s/c p5 so my cock took the place of my mouth

Well I can see its going to be easy talking to you. Very mature response. Like I said it would be awsome to see this get off the ground but dont talk from your ass.

again if you want to argue with me by all means, i have no problem stoping you dead in your tracks about this, the FS-DE isnt designed to be S/C good luck doing it, sure heavy fabrcation can allow it to be done, but come the hell on now, turbo the sucker stfu and be happy with a Turbo'ed MP5

Crazy D said:
Hey Kableguy;

You seem like a smart guy... and a Individual that love's his P5 like many on this board.

Now here is the catch... Facts over; Fiction will always bite you on the ass. Until some one runs this setup (for a while/not just days) and provides feedback... real numbers... no one will jump aboard this wagon w/u...

It's just reality - Now if I had a tree in my back yard w/$100 dollar bills leaves that could give me the 500 or 2700; plus cover anything else I might need for this setup even anything this setup might f/up...then maybe it would work... but I/we don't have that security blanket that would help me/us decide this is the True thing to do w/o knowing the full pros and cons of a "Fantasy" setup... plus no one will get any type of Warranty or Technical support... naaaa

With that said...if you pull it off "Sweet" and best of luck; as far as the comments on the boards... lets just say you have a Hardcore P5 crowd that doesn't take fiction over facts... :)

Take care kid & good luck;
- Manny

tru dat eh, hmm i need to come up with a way to make this work, let me see if mr knight has any vid of protos with this kit

kableguy said:
ya your right sorry bud, i got excited by the idea of a s/c p5 so my cock took the place of my mouth

this guy is hilarious (boom07)

Kableguy, if you've actually stumbled across a good supercharger kit, then you will have no problem finding 4 more people to get in on it.

But do yourself and everyone else a favor and try to contain your enuthusiasm for now. Collect the facts, get some numbers and all the details about the kit before you suggest that people run to the bank for a loan. Once you have all of that information, start a new thread that presents all of it clearly and concisely. Otherwise, this is just a waste of time and a breeding ground for pointless arguments.

Best of luck.

jonlong said:
Kableguy, if you've actually stumbled across a good supercharger kit, then you will have no problem finding 4 more people to get in on it.

But do yourself and everyone else a favor and try to contain your enuthusiasm for now. Collect the facts, get some numbers and all the details about the kit before you suggest that people run to the bank for a loan. Once you have all of that information, start a new thread that presents all of it clearly and concisely. Otherwise, this is just a waste of time and a breeding ground for pointless arguments.

Best of luck.

will do! this is my last post till i get some facts peace out boys and gals

i LOVE the idea of a S/C protege5. If i wasn't broke and it was proven i would be all for it. The problem i am seeing isn't the kit iteself, its Thomas Knight. He isn't very well respected and is a pretty shady guy is my understanding of it. If it works out and goes into production, you will DEFINETELY be hearing from me.

kableguy said:
uh thats and upgrade for the msp thats all im gona say

Read it a bit closer it can be used as a stand alone system. It is mani, turbo, IC and Pipes. Other then oil lines....... you dont need much more.

Blackrose said:
Read it a bit closer it can be used as a stand alone system. It is mani, turbo, IC and Pipes. Other then oil lines....... you dont need much more.

ya you are right, you will still need the header right? so i think the price would be almost the same. but i say nothing more till facts return, whoops THIs is last post ;-)

kableguy said:
ya you are right, you will still need the header right? so i think the price would be almost the same. but i say nothing more till facts return, whoops THIs is last post ;-)

Nope it comes with a log style manifold.

i heard that our alternators are weak. do you guys think that i can withstand a supercharger? maybe for a short period of time but what about for a few thousands miles? that could be one reason why there hasent been a sc kit for the protege. a low boost turbo kit i think would be more reliable anyway, and small turbos like the t25 do not lag that much and give pretty good power out. perfect for the streets... thats why mazda put them in the mazdaspeed protege.

here we go boys!!! THE SYSTEM WOULD INCLUDE RACE PREPPED REMANUFACTURED EATON M62 SUPERCHARGERS, CUSTOM INTAKE MANIFOLDS, CUSTOM THROTTLE BODY ADAPTERS, PULLEYS. TENSIONERS, BRACKETS, BELT, FUEL CONTROL, INSTALLATION HARDWARE, BOOST GAUGE, AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.
AS FOR A PIC OF ONE IN A PROTOGE--I DONT HAVE ONE. I ONLY BUILT THEM FOR THE PROBE/MX6, 626 FS 2.0. THE PROTOGE 1.8 AND 2.0 FSD ENGINE IS IDENTICAL WITH TWO CHANGES--THE INTAKE MANIFOLD IS A DIFFERENT DESIGN, AND THE IGNITION IS D.I.S. THAT BEING SAID, THE JDM FSZE AVAILABLE IN JAPAN ON THE MX6 & 626 USED THE SAME INTAKE MANIFOLD AS THE PROTOGE. ALSO, A CUSTOMER BOUGHT ONE FOR HIS PROBE, WRECKED THE PROBE, AND INSTALLED IT ON HIS 1.8 PROTOGE. HE HAD TO MAKE A DIFFERENT THROTTLE BODY ADAPTERAND THROTTLE CABLE BRACKET--SO WHAT? THE CORRECT ADAPTER AND BRACKET WOULD BE INCLUDED. THE 1.8 AND 2.0 F-SERIES ARE EXTERNALLY THE SAME, SO IT WILL FIT. YOU COULD BE THE GUINEA-PIG AND INSTALL THE FIRST ONE.

i didnt think he would go for the let one test and the rest can buy, but he did so ill be the guinea for this project

Last edited:
Dude, you are letting your enthusiasm dig you into a hole. If this Thomas Knight rep wants to sell these kits, then he needs to drag his ass onto the forums, give some real info with concrete proof of it working, and apply for AV status. If you do get people to jump on and this thing goes south, all these people will be looking for you. Get a grip. It is alright if you are the guinea pig but don't get yourself involved with the business end.

You're missing several very important factors in assembling this so-called group by.

1) Maturity. You're posts come across as immature, uneducated, and arrogant. (For example, you're taking a lone out with your parents to purchase this thing.) Furthermore, the proposition lacks any sense of reality...read further.
2) Performance data. No one knows with this kit is capable of producing or even how it will react on the Protege.
3) Quality information from the manufacturer. The only thing I've seen is a misspelled quotion with list of a bunch of parts.
4) Component Quality. I see a rebuilt supercharger is included. What are the details on that? What about the rest of the parts (belt, pully, etc)?

I could go on, but I digress. You won't find many that are willing to enter a group buy of a prototype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back