NEWS!! s/c kit AVAILABLE $2700 bucks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kableguy

hey everyone, this wasnt getting as much attention as i need in a dif thread so i started this one to grab your attention. I recieved an email from thomas knight today "THE MANIFOLD COST $1500 JUST TO MAKE IT. IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE TO WELD THEM UP. IF YOU CAN GET FIVE PEOPLE TO PLACE A $500 DEPOSIT, I WILL BUILD FIVE COMPLETE KITS FOR $2700 EACH."

im not taking names or dibs until i have this installed and tested!

i forgot to add, anyone who hasnt seen this before and doesnt know about this the details are at, boosthead.com, under mazda, under 626 2L, under eaton s/c.

Last edited:
Good luck getting this produced! if I had known that a supercharger kit was made for the FS-DE I definitely would have gone this route instead of turboing my car.

wow let me think about it..hopefully this wont turn into the same situation as the cams GB...

this is..... wait for it.............. ROOTTTSSS!!!!!!!!! so yes it will rape the road when its installed!! all that wonderful godly tourque in that nice low 1k rpm mmmmm (hump) i CANT ******* WAIT!!!

everyone just get a lown from the bank or somin thats what im doin i dont have this kinda cash on hand but REMEBER this is a ONE TIME ONLY thing for some maddddd tourque, sir knight is doing this just for 5 people this kit is no longer available but i bugged him enough to make an exception (breakn)

Last edited:
just wondering...will this work for automatic??
how does it compare to a turbo automatic p5 at 5psi?

vicham said:
It will have less lag, or no lag :) More boost at lower RPM, more power at lower RPM.

Also, I don't think overboosting is possible with an s/c.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Dim said:
It will have less lag, or no lag :) More boost at lower RPM, more power at lower RPM.

Also, I don't think overboosting is possible with an s/c.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

so basically it is safer than turbo???
if i don't rev the car too often...then this should be a better kit than turbo??

vicham said:
You would have to keep the boost very low on a automatic. They don't like the turq.

vicham said:
so basically it is safer than turbo???
if i don't rev the car too often...then this should be a better kit than turbo??

oh lord it sounds like god just gave birth to the world, its the best sound a car can make!!! uhh i dont think i would put this in an auto because there is SOOOOOOO much low end tourque but i wouldnt know for sure i dont know what our autos can take??? much much much safer then turbo esp for driving because there is no lag so you know whats gona happen when u step on it. compared to a turbo at 5psi and a s/c at 5psi the s/c would rape AND molest the turbo (drive)

on bottom end you will win,you would get raped buy a turbo car on top end...

WHY: By the time your at top end your blower will most likely be at a extreme tempature, and overspinning, blowing hot boost into your intake, and running a inconsistent time...ecspecially if it is a HEATON(eaton). What kind of intercooler does it come with(air to air) or (water to air). Yes you can overboost on a SC, It's all FORCED INDUCTION causing major strain on yor internals etc...

I say this because i have owned 2 factory Roots SC cars..

1992 Ford thunderbird SC(air to air)
03 SVT cobra(water to air)

Neither of them would ever run consistent unless you gave it proper cool down time, and this was on my dyno and on the track... The problem is the car in a real world situation would never ever get a cool down time, unless you went to the dyno/track early to do it and iced it up or got the new methanol injection kit or spray some Nitrous in the intake, which with nitrous you would want teflon coating on the internals of the blower for longevity

I know most stock auto dont like FI power through them, so i wouldn't think it would be any different

boost is boost, depends how you want it served up...There is plenty of pro and cons 2 both...

I have found turbos to be more efficent, dont run off a belt which cause an additional stress on the crank(extreme amounts of flex) and internals that you do not have to worry about on a turbo car

Last edited:
im not touching this with a 10foot poll, i know what i know and s/c is the way to go in my eyes (aka why most cars come with a s/c instead of turbo) i dont want to debate whats better i want 4 people to say "s/c **** YA IM IN!!!"

i would agree with you if our cars had a straight 6 outa a skyline, or any engine that could handle psi PERIOD! LOL but i want reliable speed not reliable times, this is for my fun and enjoyment and should that turbo get outahand and blow the block like it has ooohhh so many times on this site alown i would not be a happy camper. this atleast is about 95% sure not to blow my block ill leave 5% for you people who want to fight about this. plus the s/c just sounds freakin awssoomeee!!! anyone will agree with me

Last edited:
most cars do not come with a sc. subaru, mazda, ford trucks, saab, BMW and so on have turbo. Only sc's i can think about is SVT products.

this will go no where because no one has this product to say whether it is good or not and what kind of gains they got from it. but if you want to have pipe dreams go rite ahead.

and im sure everyone on here will agree getting a loan for mods is a BAD idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back