For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Gauging Interest (GI) Group Buy (GB) Want to Buy (WTB) Want to Trade (WTT) For Sale (FS) Posting Rules and Guidelines! Are you a Vendor? - If yes, please click on the following link... https://mazdas247.com/forum/t/sponsor-application-forms.54156/ Can I Gauge Interest and or post a Group Buy on Mazdas247? - Only as an Authorized Sponsor, Authorized Vendor or Approved Merchant Member. Members CAN NOT Gauge Interest or post Group Buys on Mazdas247. Is it FREE to post WTB, WTT and FS...
Hi All. Long time lurker. Recently sold my MX5 so the OFT is up for sale. This was absolutely amazing to have on the car so if you haven't tried it yet its definitely worth it. Purchased directly from the company and performed the reset so its ready for use with another car. Including 3 unused oil filters for free. Asking for $425 shipped CONUS. More details here: OpenFlash Tablet for Mazda MX5 2016-2018 (ND1) - Openflash Performance Inc.
BNIB never used. I bought two pairs back when these were offered as a group buy. All my Mazdas are gone so I no longer need these. I only pulled out the right fog for the pictures. The left is still wrapped in original packaging. $120 shipped CONUS Fits the following Mazda vehicles 2 2010-2015 3 2004-2015 6 2006-2008, 2011-2014 CX-5 2013-2015 CX-7 2007-2009 CX-9 2013 Miata MX-5 2006-2015 MPV 2004-2006 RX-8 2004-2009
Set of 4 H&R wheel spacers. Mounting nuts included. H&R part number 3665673. 18mm. No issues - sold car. Price for all four. You pay shipping.
Up for sale is a suspension refresh/upgrade package. It includes a pair of new OEM Mazda front struts (new seats, dust boots, bearings, mounts, nuts and cap) with Eibach Pro Kit springs loaded, Front Moog End links, Rear Pro Kit Springs, and Rear Moog End links. The Moog endlinks are stronger than OEM and get rid of the allen key design that always gets seized. There are two flat spots on the rear so you can put a box wrench on it to make install and uninstall much easier. $550 OBO. Will...
I have a set of 19" wheels from my 2019 GTR with 13,000 highway/city miles on them. All in excellent condition. Asking only $200 for the set. These are in Flagstaff, AZ and as stated, are for PICK-UP ONLY. I will not ship. PM me and we can arrange a meet to exchange wheels and cash. Thanks, Jim
I just received my JDM rear headrest for my 22 CX5 but they came in the wrong trim. Never used. I have decided to sell them since shipping them back to Japan will be expensive. I'm in 90020. Local pick-up welcomed. $60 plus shipping. They're black vinyl not leather and they have bright green stitching.
Hi there, I have the two OEM pieces (left and right) of chrome lower trim from my 2020 CX5 that were removed when I swapped them out for the darker chrome ones from a different trim. They are in like new condition as they were only on the vehicle for a few weeks (and were wrapped in PPF during that time) before being swapped out. $30 bucks each or both for $50 (Canadian). These are perfect to wrap before installing if you want to black out your chrome in the grill. Buyer pays for shipping...
NEW parts, open box: - Quaife LSD + ARP bolt kit + 2x trans-axle seals = $900 shipped to lower 48 states. - GT3071R 63AR with 3" GT-4 bolt exhaust side, 2.75" intake side & 2" outlet side = $1100 shipped to lower 48 states. - PLX AFR w/ White face gauge = $155 shipped to lower 48 states. USED parts, time used noted: - MS3 OEM front seats, bought them used but didn't installed them = $380 I can drive some distance around north NJ or PM for more info on shipping arrangements.
A random assortment of parts I found. Local pick up in the Clifton NJ area. These parts were off of a 2007 Mazdaspeed3 OEM intercooler OEM diverted valve OEM rear camber arms OEM end links Turbo inlet from turbo xs? Not sure what that thing is. OEM oil filter housing OEM shifter OEM battery tie down? OEM passenger side engine mount
I got a set of OEM wheels from a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3. One of the OEM MS3 wheels looks like it lost a fight with a curb in the 7th round by TKO. I do not plan on shipping it. Local pick up only. In northern NJ area by Clifton. You also have to take the entire set of 4.
Have a brand new in box AutoExe 4-2-1 header that I’m told was the last one available from AutoExe Japan. Purchased from Mazmart in Atlanta, GA and it came directly from AutoExe Japan. I had it ceramic coated in performa-chrome for a long lasting finish. One of the most baller pieces you can own for the protege. Motivated to sell, open to offers. $1000 obo
Brand new in box. Purchased pair from dealership but never installed. $125 + shipping from Rockford, IL 61107. KDY5-28-910C Shock absorber for 2013 ~ 2014 Mazda CX-5 built 5/13/13 and earlier.
Had some extra fog lights I was hoarding to make a light bar. Need a house more then another project. All lenses have some amount sand blasting, but no stone holes or cracks. Top Row, Left to right- #1- Clean, bright lens, minimal blasting. Asking $60. #2- Slight blasting. Asking $45. #3- Slight blasting. Asking $45. Bottom Row, Left to right- #4- Wrong screw installed, slight blasting. Asking $30. #5- Broken stud on back, slight blasting. Asking $30. #6- Flaking blemish at the bottom of...
04-09 Mazda3 Hatchback Audio Integrations M3H1004 Custom 10" Subwoofer Enclosure. This subwoofer enclosure mounts in the hatch in the jack area. Simply move the jack to where your spare tire is. The Sundown speaker is NOT included in this sale and is only shown so you can see what the box looks like when installed. THIS SALE IS FOR THE EMPTY SPEAKER ENCLOSURE ONLY! $200 plus shipping.
Down to the last of my parts H&R springs off my MP5 $100 shipped lower 48 PayPal only
My loss your gain, water pump failure this week gave a reason to pull the last of my parts that have been on the car. I won’t split anything it’s a package deal everything goes for $300 obo plus shipping parts are located in Chicago area 626 Valve cover w/ coil packs (cut for access to Cam Gears) Hydra Adjustable Can Gears w/spacer and bolt (tool to hold gears in place to do swap) Straight thermostat housing w/OBX lower hose
Hello all! This is my first and probably my only post. I will be selling my 2016 cx-5 and am looking to sell some aftermarket parts. These include: Rubber mat for rear hatch Headlight "eyebrows" strut tower brace interior floor brace-SOLD trunk/rear brace taillight assembly-SOLD I paid over $1500 for all of this but would like to get rid of it. I am located in the Nashville, TN area and would like to meet someone so I don't have to ship it. As for price... considering that I'm getting rid...
Husky Front All-weather Mats: excellent fit and condition, 1 year old, fits 2nd gen CX-5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D1HMPSF/ Armrest Organizer: doubles the useful size of armrest storage space. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L2VJ8XM/
While cleaning my garage I found a spare single-din dash installation kit made by Scosche for 95-03 626s, Proteges, and Millenias. Ordered it from Crutchfield and is still new in the packaging. $10 plus shipping.