For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Gauging Interest (GI) Group Buy (GB) Want to Buy (WTB) Want to Trade (WTT) For Sale (FS) Posting Rules and Guidelines! Are you a Vendor? - If yes, please click on the following link... https://mazdas247.com/forum/t/sponsor-application-forms.54156/ Can I Gauge Interest and or post a Group Buy on Mazdas247? - Only as an Authorized Sponsor, Authorized Vendor or Approved Merchant Member. Members CAN NOT Gauge Interest or post Group Buys on Mazdas247. Is it FREE to post WTB, WTT and FS threads on Mazdas247? - Yes and ONLY for personally owned items and NOT for profit. What should I know before posting a WTB, WTT and or FS thread? - While we do our best to maintain a trustworthy Marketplace and help resolve issues, know that you buy...
I'm selling my 2003.5 Titanium Gray Mazdaspeed Protege, I am the original owner. Car has ~134k miles on it and still runs and drives but has been sitting for a little over year. I've started it and drove it around the neighborhood every couple of months Probably should be trailered any distance over 30 miles. Body has a ton of rust due to 20 years of Chicago winters. All the MSP specific parts of the body are plastic and still in good shape (front lip, spoiler and side skirts). Rest of the body needs work. Mechanically the car is in good shape for it's age. Engine and trans are good, new clutch and differential at 115k miles and new Tokico Illumina adjustable shocks and springs on all 4 corners at 106k.. Everything except the...
All 8 pads from my 2023 CX-5 Turbo. The fronts will also fit the CX-9. I am unsure if the rears will. Pads are in great condition. Barely used! About 3,500 miles. If your pads are running down and you're looking to replace them, here's a way to save some bucks and get the same Mazda pads. Supplementary information: my car's mileage as of today. I changed out the pads ~200 miles ago. I can try to get thiccness measurements if requested, but I couldn't manage to hold the tape measure and camera at the same time. Hopefully these pictures tell the story. I can include all of the metal clips if you need them (not pictured). $50 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. PayPal accepted.
Putting up my KL swapped Protege5 for sale. I have a build thread chronicling the swap itself here: https://mazdas247.com/forum/t/kl-swappin-protege5.123871539/ Car and I am located in the Detroit Metro area in Michigan. I bought this car after writing my last (second) Protege5 off in KY in July 2019. The car was previously in a front end accident, but this hasn't affected the alignment. I pulled my core support and crash bar off my old Pro5 and intend on that going with the car. The paint isn't in great shape; it's been resprayed, but mechanically it's sorted. I have swapped over the following parts from my second Protege5: Suspension: -Tokico Illumina struts/ Eibach Sport Springs -AWR 21mm RSB with adjustable endlinks, new rod ends...
My P5 was recently totaled, so the few parts I have left are here to sell! PART PRICE (ALL ARE OBO, SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED) Valve Cover (painted with high-temp paint) $40 Intake Manifold Upper-Half (missing VICS valves) $25 Intake Manifold Upper-Half (has all VICS/VTCS valves) $30 Racing Beat Rear Swaybar $60 OEM Foglights w/hardware $70 Protege5 OEM ECU $80 Gasket For Stock Exhaust System $20 Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield (painted with high-temp paint) $30 OEM Air Intake System $50 Rear Strut Tower Bar $40 Cut Seatbelt Mounts $20 Protege5 OEM Springs $80 Fuel Sending Unit + Fuel Pump + Sock Filter $40 Beck/Arnley Fuel Sending Unit (individual) $20 Premium (brand) Fuel Pump (individual)...
Morning, I owned a Mazda CX5 2.2 Diesel from 2016 (bought new) until Sept 23, I did all the servicing myself and it proved a fantastic car. Spending the kids inheritance I recently changed to a 2024 CX5e 2.5 petrol. When I sold the diesel CX5 it had covered 54K miles and I had bought 6 Litres of FZ ATF in preparation for a gearbox fluid change, 5 litres of HJC F22 special antifreeze and a One litre can Mazda Long Life Hypoid Gear oil SG1. As these lubricants will not now be required anyone want to buy them at a big discount? All brand new unopened containers. Located Bury St Edmunds area.
Used ROLA 59912 Kayak J Style Carrier. Robust load capacity-perfect for sit-on-tops, singles, tandems or whatever your "yak" of choice High strength powder coated steel construction Foam pads cradle and protect your watercraft during transport Universal hardware works with ROLA and most other crossbars Premium heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs included Pick up near Raleigh NC or ship.
Looking to sell my 03 speed protege very sad... clutch went on it and with further investigation before putting a new one in realized the pinch weld along the passenger side under the ground effects was all rotted out. it is a typical new york rust bucket unfortunately previous owners did not take care of her well. So i am looking to just unload this car for a parts car as i don't have the time or really want to deal with parting it out, but will if it comes down to it.. Looking to get 2500$ obo and you must pick it up. I am located in Syracuse, NY. could deliver within reasonable distance and for a fee. (Don't contact me for parts i am not parting it out as of right now.) Motor (152,000 miles) and Turbo are good. EXTRAS... POPE...
For sale is a full set (4 pieces) of the highest quality wheel spacers for the Mazda CX-5. These robust H&R hub-centric spacers are made in Germany and will doubtless outlast your Mazda. They bolt onto the wheel hub with the provided nuts and the wheels bolt up to the spacers, giving the most secure assembly possible. I have used H&R spacers on many of my vehicles over the past 20 years and they never disappoint. There are two pairs, one 25mm thick for the front and one 30 mm thick for the rear. These thicknesses are required to give the same protrusion in both front and rear wheel wells and result in a tiny bit of poke (see the photo below). The resulting look is perfect in my opinion and gives your Mazda a more aggressive...
Hi everyone! I'm selling my '03 MSP (#430) but would like to see it go to a fellow enthusiast before putting it out there on FB Marketplace. Here's the short version. Original owner and primary driver. Bought new in March 2003. 178,000 miles. Mostly original, including MSP-specific parts. (Centercaps and shift leather has been installed since the photos were taken) Engine & drivetrain, brakes and electrics work well. Clean interior with original Kenwood head unit, sub, and amp. Suspension is OK. There's a clunk in the back (of course) and a broken rollbar bushing mount in the front. Currently a daily driver. I have had no issues driving longer distances. Have all documentation, sticker, promo materials, and other paperwork. And the...
Intake manifold with vtcs delete/Vics still intact Powdercoated upper half red 75 OEM MSP intake tube/ no cracks/great shape 60 OEM Callaway turbo manifold/heat shield no cracks with por15 coating 80 OEM Callaway S downpipe pipe great shape 60 Ghl 3in downpipe with divorced ports, heat wrapped with rust on flex pipe welds 160 Used Pauter billet connecting rods for Mazda FS motor in excellent shape/machine shop verified 450 also interested in trades for quality brand coilovers in excellent shape.. Located in central Florida Willing to ship.. west coast add an additional 30
Back