NEWS!! s/c kit AVAILABLE $2700 bucks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, before you get too excited. Lets get some real work done first. I hate to burst the excitement, but I don't wanna see anyone get screwed. Also, you may want to contact Antoine before this gets too far or the admin might shut you down.

lasermp5 said:
umm.... no

well then show me, dont just say no?? that was thinking off the top of my head whats out there right now, mini, cobalt, any mercedes, mustang, corvette. i know lots of vw come with turbo the famous 1.8t. what else?

bradicus18 said:
Umm, before you get too excited. Lets get some real work done first. I hate to burst the excitement, but I don't wanna see anyone get screwed. Also, you may want to contact Antoine before this gets too far or the admin might shut you down.

ya im waiting for his reply

GhostMercury said:
most cars do not come with a sc. subaru, mazda, ford trucks, saab, BMW and so on have turbo. Only sc's i can think about is SVT products.

this will go no where because no one has this product to say whether it is good or not and what kind of gains they got from it. but if you want to have pipe dreams go rite ahead.

and im sure everyone on here will agree getting a loan for mods is a BAD idea

your an ASSHAT, im sorry everyone i was sooo wrong s/c is the worst idea in the world what was i thinking trying to be original and save you from blowing your block. (drunk)

Dim said:
It will have less lag, or no lag :) More boost at lower RPM, more power at lower RPM.

Also, I don't think overboosting is possible with an s/c.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It is possible to over boost with a Sc however it requires changin of a pully. With a sc the boost is set by the pulley if I understand everything correctly. PLUS you dont need to wait for the motor to warm up to get on it and nto to mention a hell of a lot easier to install, less parts as well.

kableguy said:
well then show me, dont just say no?? that was thinking off the top of my head whats out there right now, mini, cobalt, any mercedes, mustang, corvette. i know lots of vw come with turbo the famous 1.8t. what else?

Oh I'm not saying that a supercharger isn't a good idea. Sorry... didn't mean to come off like an ass; guess I kinda did. I would say the number of factory turbocharged vehicles outweighs those of factory supercharged. Also, using the logic that more cars might come factory with a s/c is weird to me... we're talking about your car. Anyways, that being said, I have nothing against you trying a super charger. I would love to see it happen...

$inCitySpeed3 said:
on bottom end you will win,you would get raped buy a turbo car on top end...

WHY: By the time your at top end your blower will most likely be at a extreme tempature, and overspinning, blowing hot boost into your intake, and running a inconsistent time...ecspecially if it is a HEATON(eaton). What kind of intercooler does it come with(air to air) or (water to air). Yes you can overboost on a SC, It's all FORCED INDUCTION causing major strain on yor internals etc...

i do not know what inter cooler it comes with so im gona get details and post them all up for those who are interested. for everyone else trying to pokemon battle over which is better screw off, this thread is for those interested in this kit (sincityspeed3 that wasn't directed at you, your statements are of a valid nature)

lasermp5 said:
Oh I'm not saying that a supercharger isn't a good idea. Sorry... didn't mean to come off like an ass; guess I kinda did. I would say the number of factory turbocharged vehicles outweighs those of factory supercharged. Also, using the logic that more cars might come factory with a s/c is weird to me... we're talking about your car. Anyways, that being said, I have nothing against you trying a super charger. I would love to see it happen...

thanks for your support and upon me searching the net your right there are more turbo stock cars, MYBAD!! i forgot about bmw and saab they love the turbo

i got a good feeling due to this immature arguing this thread is going to die out real quick, no need to insult people, personally i dont trust anyone with 2700.00 kit would have to be made avaible, ready to ship before i handed someone 2700.00 remember the infamous WOMP thread.

GhostMercury said:
and im sure everyone on here will agree getting a loan for mods is a BAD idea

That's the FIRST thing I thought when I read that. And GOOD LUCK finding a bank that will loan you $3K for a supercharger. It's hard enough to get a loan for something legitimate, much less a mod to a car you already own or are still paying on. I could go on for a couple paragraphs about this issue alone. Stupid crap like that is how most Americans end up with retarded amounts of debt for no good reason.

Lets see try naming 20 modern stock vehicles with a S/c. Now do it with turbos. I could do it and not even need to include the tons of desils that are turbo. Ever see a S/C desiel? Wonder why????? Another thing. You say that you P5 at 5 psi would rape others pros at 5 psi. I would love for you to try that out. I would bet my first born @ 5psi i would demolish your p5 with a roots charger.

Please dont post missleading info on the boards. Yes you would have way more on the bottem end but up top you will get you ass handed to you.

Matthew1785 said:
i got a good feeling due to this immature arguing this thread is going to die out real quick, no need to insult people, personally i dont trust anyone with 2700.00 kit would have to be made avaible, ready to ship before i handed someone 2700.00 remember the infamous WOMP thread.

yup and thats why its a deposit of 500, this is noooo womp this kit once existed but was takin off the market due to a lack in sales. I have asked for all details of the kit and will have info SOON, id really like it if people would refrain from the negative nancy attitude and give it a chance

THIS IS NOT WOMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Tasty said:
That's the FIRST thing I thought when I read that. And GOOD LUCK finding a bank that will loan you $3K for a supercharger. It's hard enough to get a loan for something legitimate, much less a mod to a car you already own or are still paying on. I could go on for a couple paragraphs about this issue alone. Stupid crap like that is how most Americans end up with retarded amounts of debt for no good reason.

ya i say bank for everyone else, im getin a loan from the rents

Blackrose said:
Lets see try naming 20 modern stock vehicles with a S/c. Now do it with turbos. I could do it and not even need to include the tons of desils that are turbo. Ever see a S/C desiel? Wonder why????? Another thing. You say that you P5 at 5 psi would rape others pros at 5 psi. I would love for you to try that out. I would bet my first born @ 5psi i would demolish your p5 with a roots charger.

Please dont post missleading info on the boards. Yes you would have way more on the bottem end but up top you will get you ass handed to you.
I think what kableguy is trying to say is that this would be safer on this engine (considering the rods, etc). He's not looking to RAPE a turbo car.

Blackrose said:

AND MIKE COMES IN WITH A FATALITY!

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!

Dim said:
I think what kableguy is trying to say is that this would be safer on this engine (considering the rods, etc). He's not looking to RAPE a turbo car.

well i wouldnt mind it lol but that wont happen till i do the internals and turn up the boost on that bad boy, but yes this is for fun this is for when your on the road and u want to feel the hair on the back of your neck stand on end, there isnt much like some good powerful tourque, maybe a turbo launch in supra lol

Last edited:
Dim said:

Look... boost is boost. On these rods its hit or miss. Dont say that this is safer then that cause its may not be. Sure the pro seems ok at 5psi turboes but peeps blow at just a hair above that. Add to the fact with a S/C you are now adding more of a load onto the motor. NO one knows what effect this will have on the pro. So it may not be a "safe" alternative. I love to see new products come to the market. I would love to see this be sucsessful. But dont come on here with bad or "lacking" info. People are easily misslead. Sure the kit may be 2700 but if you are putting it into a P5 you will need ems and other things. More info is needed.

kableguy said:
well i wouldnt mind it lol but that wont happen till i do the internals and turn up the boost on that bad boy

first and foremost for 2700.00 you can get a high boost kit, a very well known company. 2700.00 for this S/C kit still doesnt include the gauges, and all the additonal things your going to need. other then the fact your getting really low end torque, why would you invest in something that the P5 or the FS-DE isnt even designed for. dont tell me it is because it isnt, show me a mazda line other then the milenium S which wasnt even a FS-DE that was ever supercharged. now show me a FS-DE's that were.

Blackrose said:

ya your right sorry bud, i got excited by the idea of a s/c p5 so my cock took the place of my mouth

Hey Kableguy;

You seem like a smart guy... and a Individual that love's his P5 like many on this board.

Now here is the catch... Facts over; Fiction will always bite you on the ass. Until some one runs this setup (for a while/not just days) and provides feedback... real numbers... no one will jump aboard this wagon w/u...

It's just reality - Now if I had a tree in my back yard w/$100 dollar bill leaves that could give me the 500 or 2700; plus cover anything else I might need for this setup even anything this setup might f/up...then maybe it would work... but I/we don't have that security blanket that would help me/us decide this is the True thing to do w/o knowing the full pros and cons of a "Fantasy" setup... plus no one will get any type of Warranty or Technical support... naaaa

With that said...if you pull it off "Sweet" and best of luck; as far as the comments on the boards... lets just say you have a Hardcore P5 crowd that doesn't take fiction over facts... :)

Take care kid & good luck; (enguard)
- Manny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back