Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

Hi @ASH8 - could please help me with url link update the firmware from 59.00.502 4A N to the latest version available for Australia Mazda 3 2016 which has connect - 1 infotainment system.

Hi All,

I'm new to all of this so have been reading through all the useful info on the process. I'm in the UK and have a 2016 CX-5 with version 56.00.513 EU N and am looking to update to 74.00.324A EU N via the 70.00.100 EU version.

@ASH8 - would you be able to help me out with the link(s) for the firmware files for this?

Hello all.

A while back I wired by 2014 Mazda 3 to allow for Apple CarPlay.
I upgraded my system to the following:

OS Version 70.00.100 NA N
Music Database Version 00.08.000
Fail-safe Version 70.00.100

Everything worked great for roughly over a year. Recently, however, my CarPlay has been slow to respond and sometime doesn't even connect (says it doesn't recognize my iPhone). I change my usb cord and that seemed to help, but the connect is still wanky at times.

I'm hoping to update to my system to 74.00.324A NA N, but have a few questions.
(1) Do you recommend this version of my vehicle or would a different be better?
(2) Will my current fail-safe suffice, or do I need to update that prior to installing 74.00.324A?
(3) Does anyone have 74.00.324A NA N that they would be willing to share with me? Hope you could help me out @ASH8

Last edited:
Hi @ASH8, I'm looking for the 74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) update file. I already updated to 70.00.367A 4A N (ADR). Please help.

Hi @qtalam - Could you please share me the 70.00.367A 4A N (ADR) . I am on queue for quite long for these two versions. Also advice , are you facing any issues after update of this version?.

Hi @qtalam - Could you please share me the 70.00.367A 4A N (ADR) . I am on queue for quite long for these two versions. Also advice , are you facing any issues after update of this version?.
I don't have the download link. But I have the compressed file. Check your private message. I didn't face any issue at all. Can't guarantee the same for you, though!

Reactions: bms
@ASH8 Could I please get the link to the latest FW?

Slightly weird situation so I want to make sure I don't goof. I just picked up a 2018 3, the infotainment unit had a burn mark so they replaced the whole thing before I got it. The current FW is 59.00.504 NA N. The USB looks exactly like For Mazda Apple CarPlay and Android Car Auto Retrofit Kit 00008FZ34 TK78-66-9U0C | eBay but I have no idea what the original looks like. I think the previous owner did the AA USB update but now I have a different unit with the older FW. What would my best plan of action be to avoid bricking things?

Question...If I'm on FW 70.00.335C and have the new hub installed with Android Auto working, am I good to update to 74 with keeping the new hub installed?

@ASH8 Would greatly appreciate NA update. I have the old 5x.xx version so I might (?) need to do the two step install, maybe?

Thank you in advance!!!

Last edited:
@ASH8 Could I please get the link to the latest FW?

Slightly weird situation so I want to make sure I don't goof. I just picked up a 2018 3, the infotainment unit had a burn mark so they replaced the whole thing before I got it. The current FW is 59.00.504 NA N. The USB looks exactly like For Mazda Apple CarPlay and Android Car Auto Retrofit Kit 00008FZ34 TK78-66-9U0C | eBay but I have no idea what the original looks like. I think the previous owner did the AA USB update but now I have a different unit with the older FW. What would my best plan of action be to avoid bricking things?
Just from my experience, my 3 has the USB ports and the old software version. This is so you can use USB as a source, same as if you chose CD or FM Radio. I hope this helps, and if I am incorrect, hopefully someone will set us on the right path.

Good luck and good vibes!

74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) is now available.

That means ALL markets that use .up Firmware all use this latest versions in most of Mazda's worldwide markets...YOU MUST USE THE CORRECT REGION BELOW for your Mazda Model.

74.00.324A NA N for North America, USA, Canada, Mexico, etc.
74.00.324A EU N for Europe and UK, etc.
74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) for Australia, NZ, Middle East, Thailand, South Africa, Oceania, etc.

74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) is now available.

That means ALL markets that use .up Firmware all use this latest versions in most of Mazda's worldwide markets...YOU MUST USE THE CORRECT REGION BELOW for your Mazda Model.

74.00.324A NA N for North America, USA, Canada, Mexico, etc.
74.00.324A EU N for Europe and UK, etc.
74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) for Australia, NZ, Middle East, Thailand, South Africa, Oceania, etc.
I'd like a copy of that firmware. As I'm a new member, I need to make a few posts.

Back