Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

Changed the title with a note in the OP to reflect the current FW version at the time of this post.

I have performed this update on my own 2018 CX-9, thanks to some very helpful members in our Community (@ASH8 🍻).

I went from the original 59.00.502 NA N directly to 74.00.324 NA N. The update went smoothly, and the instructions provided were easy to follow. With the new update, everything feels a bit faster and more responsive. There were also a few minor feature updates. Definitely worth doing, IMO.

20230410_091328.jpg

20230410_095254.jpg

20230410_101020.jpg

74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) is now available.

That means ALL markets that use .up Firmware all use this latest versions in most of Mazda's worldwide markets...YOU MUST USE THE CORRECT REGION BELOW for your Mazda Model.

74.00.324A NA N for North America, USA, Canada, Mexico, etc.
74.00.324A EU N for Europe and UK, etc.
74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) for Australia, NZ, Middle East, Thailand, South Africa, Oceania, etc.
Thanks again for the link! Everything went smoothly. (y)(y)(y):cool:

I just picked up a 2017 CX3 Max in Australia. It appears it's never been touched and is on 59.00.... something. If anyone would be able to point me towards 74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) it would be very much appreciated. Thanks all for the rich info etc. as well.

Just completed upgrade from 59 to 70; looking to upgrade to the latest f/w (74-324 EU A) before installing the new AA/CP module. Would anybody by any chance be able to PM me a link please?

Been on .324 for some time and recently had 2 instances of a blank screen on vehicle start up; went away after I shut the car off and on again.

Hi @ASH8

I have a UK Mazda 6 2.0 SEL-NAV (2015). It currently has Mazda-Connect SW version. 56.00.513 EU N. Can you help with a link for the firmware upgrades. Many thanks in advance.

Hi all, I'm new here!
My father has a Mazda CX-3 2017, he wants to upgrade the firmware and then install the car play device.
The firmware part is in charge to me :) so I've read all the things here and I would like to try.
Being in EU I'll need the 70.00.100 EU version and then the 74.00.324 EU version

Thanks for the great blog and tons of useful information!

Hi @ASH8 ,
I'm keen to update my Mazda6 to latest 74.00.324 - whichever version is appropriate for UK use.
Its just so I can use the hardware I've got to add apple carplay. Are you able to PM me a link/the file?
Many thanks in advance!

Hello i know a lot of people has asked and I tried to search everywhere for a link to no avail. I have to post here to be able to start a conversation with @ASH8 to get a possible link to download the latest firmware. I updated my 2014 Mazda3 before giving it to my son so he can use carplay. Now I cant find my older firmware .up file. I recently bought a 2018 Mazda3 GT and unfortunately it didnt have carplay installed and I want to update. Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks.

Very informative. Thank you. I installed that version into my 2018 CX9. AA/ACP next. went to my dealer in edmonton to check to see if they would sell me the kit for the AA/CP and they wont without doing the firmware update. Can i ask where you purchased the AA/ACP kit?

Very informative. Thank you. I installed that version into my 2018 CX9. AA/ACP next. went to my dealer in edmonton to check to see if they would sell me the kit for the AA/CP and they wont without doing the firmware update. Can i ask where you purchased the AA/ACP kit?
The kit is available on amazon

Current OS is v70.00.367, how do I downgrade to v70.00.335? Can someone guide me and tell me where I have to download v70.00.335 ADR?

Last edited:
Hello! If smb has it, could you please share firmware 70.00.100 and the latest one for my CX-5, region 4A N . Thank you so much in advance.
Regards,
Alex

Can I get the latest 74 firmware too for NA? Planning to upgrade my infotainment for Apple Carplay with the Amazon kit next month. Could not justify what the dealership was charging to do it on my 2018 CX5.

Thanks!

Back