Constant vibration in 2013 CX-5

That hasn't been my experience. Wheel issues always exhibit different symptoms at different speeds. It's the nature of the beast.

The thinking goes like this: I’m assuming the problem started at the tire store. I’m assuming they did something because everything mechanical checks out if we were to trust the Mazda mechanics. Tires have been replaced twice w/different brands. The only thing that hasn’t been scrutinized is the wheels, that’s why I went there, though I’m still not convinced it’s not the tires. Out of round tires are not uncommon and cause a lot of havoc even though they’ve been expertly balanced.

guys , i just had my cx5 for a month, and the brake pedal vibrates too, no matter at stop or above 100kph

but it doesnt happen all the time i think i only notice this 3 times

and i also starts to notice some water/fluid noise from steering wheel direction for the past few days

could this be the radar cruise control thingy? cause i just tried the cruise control twice in the past week

my gas pedal didnt vibrates, its only the brake pedal vibrates no matter at stop or above 100kph
it feels weird when i lightly rest my foot on it without depressing the brake.

Back