Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

For the people that have received both boxes. I received the small box with just couplers. Does the clamps come with the intercooler and the piping?

Thanks for the quick reply ken, just waiting for ups to drop it off. Hope they get here soon so I could do it tonight. If not early tomorrow morning. Can't wait man! You have any special deals on a dash hawk right now?

i'm going to still do some kind of "goodie" for those of you on the GB. there will be some kind of deal or reward.

GOT THE PIPES today! (stash)(nana)(cool)

Should be a good project this Saturday morning... didn't get the filter conversion kit and sandwich plate though :(

Got my couplers, and UPS says other package will be here next week.. oh yeah!

jerk...lol..i want my clamps and couplers...I got my intercooler two weeks ago, piping last friday, and still waiting on the rest wondering where its at....(uhm)

I have everything but my intercooler bracket, BPV elbow, and two T-bolt clamps (they were left out). Hopefully this stuff gets shipped soon.

My pipes and intercooler are collecting dust in my living room!

doing the install tomorrow!
BSD and tray going in in a week
then dyno tune in two weeks.

then DONE!

I went and bought one at lowes. It was a 1" barbed fitting from the irrigation/plumbing section. It is a dark grey color and fits nicely too..

I went and bought one at lowes. It was a 1" barbed fitting from the irrigation/plumbing section. It is a dark grey color and fits nicely too..

I thought this was a part of the kit?

Are the BPV bolts part of the kit also?

Back