Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

there shouldn't really be any difference between black and red. those who ordered blue, i got those couplers from a different manufacturer but there shouldn't be a real difference between those and the black/red that would make an issue. the long coupler is between 7.5 and 8 inches long.

Hey Ken! I got ALL of it, just the couplers came in a separate box (the long one came with the pipes)
Pipe finish and powdercoat quality = 10
Fit when installed = 9, I had a few 'squish' areas with the Turbo outlet reducer (I may have set the top pipe in too far) and the top pipe is contacting a part of the engine casing up top. Another 1/2 inch on the section going down into the 2.5 to 2 reducer may prove a better fit/setup?
Professionalism and follow-up, regardless of wait time = 10!!!!

I'll keep buying from you (and Josh on occasion, ;) - gotta spread a little love) and the suspension stuff is next, followed very closely by a replacement COBB Accessport (first)

someone asked for a parts list of what the final kit will entail. so i'll oblige that.

- intercooler core
- five (5) aluminum pipes
- one (1) 2 to 2.5 inch reducer coupler
- five (5) 2.5 inch straight couplers
- one (1) 2.5 inch long coupler
- one (1) smaller hose clamp (I got 2 of them)
- twelve (12) medium hose clamps
- one (1) larger hose clamp (I re-used a couple of the OEM clamps - what was this one for??)
- intercooler bracket kit (did the core from CX Racing separate - ended up not using a bracket at all and the pipes hold it very nicely, it's "resting" on the undertray and not going anywhere)
- BPV elbow

if anyone is missing any of these, please PM me right away. the last two items on the list were not included in some of the kits. and as i said, if those of you who got the hand made bracket want to swap it out at my expense, feel free.

for those that want to place new orders, i will not be doing pipe only kits down the stretch. full kits will not be advertised on the website until everyone in the GB is satisfied. thats only fair.

as for the promised goody, everyone has a different car with different setups, so i'd like to address that to everyone's personal need/want.

ups rescheduled my delivery time for today....and i have to work 2 hours overtime!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

lol. i dont even care. im going home and picking up my s*** and installing them tonight. i dont care if its 12 pm. haha.

did you recieve payment and address change info ken i am goin nuts over here lol. will try to call in a little.

Ken, Your inbox is full so I couldn't pm you back. So do you have my kit done? How do I go about sending you this kit back? What exactly is the bracket kit? Is it for the intercooler? I see 4 holes for screws and only have 2 screws. If my kit isn't ready how long do you think it will take to get it? If it isn't done could I keep this kit and just get my $50 refunded back to me? Sucks this happened, I was so stoked when I saw the box on my porch

Back