Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

strick, kit looks good installed. i had thought you were going to reangle the flange at your machine shop, however i'll send the elbow and two clamps.
Thanks.... In the other thread I was just asking about the pros and cons of re-angling it. I didnt have anything lined up to have this done at the moment though. I also didnt get my worm gear clamps ;)

PM sent

Do WANT NOW! (naughty)
Still no tracking info... (sadbanana)

i've only got a few more kits to send out. UPS sends the tracking to whatever email address you paid from as i input it into worldship. these may end up in a spam folder, so if you haven't gotten this yet, PM me.

ahh, I can't wait for my couplers to show up in the mail!! come on US mail...this may have to be a middle of the week project

edited: damn still no couplers on Monday..have to wait another day to install this..this is kinda worse than waiting for the piping because now I have everything expect little silicone pieces to connect everything...

Last edited:
i sent out five more kit tracking numbers on monday and have a few more to go tuesday. as far as i can see i've read and replied to everyone's PM on these. i have some emails to catch up on and will follow up with anyone i may have missed here or there. thanks again for your patience and i am happy to see people getting their stuff in.

i sent out five more kit tracking numbers on monday and have a few more to go tuesday. as far as i can see i've read and replied to everyone's PM on these. i have some emails to catch up on and will follow up with anyone i may have missed here or there. thanks again for your patience and i am happy to see people getting their stuff in.

Hey Ken, sent you email.. waiting for response....

lol I check my email everyday in hopes to see that ONE email. All you can do is just wait for that email though.

lol, I completely understand

I have my piping and intercooler...no couplers or clamps...only thing i'm waiting on. who knows how long the US Mail will take to get here

well count me out i wont have the money ready by weeks end for pipes and for the cost of the kit i will grab a used turboxs or something... was good while it lasted:(

im still patiently waiting here in Australia but I've talked to Ken :D so all is good

i dont mind waiting - means i get to see everyones installs.................+ means my other PG goodies will be on there way too

Last edited:
lol, I completely understand

I have my piping and intercooler...no couplers or clamps...only thing i'm waiting on. who knows how long the US Mail will take to get here

PMming you now

every USA customers' kit who was in the GB is now officially gone and shipped and out with the exception of Timv. if anyone needs confirmation, let me know.

pardon my dirty a$$ engine bay, the car has been sitting for a while. Heres a few pics right after I finished installing it earlier. I still have to hook up the recirc hose, but I dont have the elbow yet. Install was very stright forward, a 5 of 10 in the difficulty factor, just use common sense and roll through the steps. Thanks again Ken, Ill have a tracking number for you(red couplers) tomorrow. When should those recirc hose elbows ship out too??

046-2.jpg

048-2.jpg

051-2.jpg

052-3.jpg

What IC did you get?

PMming you now

every USA customers' kit who was in the GB is now officially gone and shipped and out with the exception of Timv. if anyone needs confirmation, let me know.

Good to hear Ken. If you could confirm mine that would be great. Thanks.

Back