Add your quote of the day

"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo

"For what does it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul?" - Jesus

"You parents--if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him." - Jesus

"In the morning, O LORD, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch. " - King David of Israel

"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding,
Who set its measurements? Since you know.
Or who stretched the line on it?
"On what were its bases sunk?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
When the morning stars sang together
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
"Or who enclosed the sea with doors
When, bursting forth, it went out from the womb;
When I made a cloud its garment
And thick darkness its swaddling band,
And I placed boundaries on it
And set a bolt and doors,
And I said, 'Thus far you shall come, but no farther;
And here shall your proud waves stop'? "
- God, to Job.

"I find humanity increasingly amazing. There appears an image of a hill on mars that in just the right light to look somewhat like a human face, and thousands scream how it's now obvious we're not alone. Tell the same people about the wonders of creation, and they're very likely to chalk it up as a goofy accident of sorts."
- me

Heard on the gunline after a howitzer had just fired...

"What the f*ck was that??" - Unknown retard

Here are a few...

Since this thread is dead I figured I give it some life with two quotes...

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival." -Sir Winston Churchill

The Marines that Ive seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, and the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and lowest morals of ANY group of animals I could ever think of..
THANK GOD FOR THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS!
-Eleanor Roosevelt

NEXT!!

"If you're not a liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you're old, you have no brain."

Kooldino said:
"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man affected us as kids we'd all be walking around in dark rooms eating magic pills while listening to repetitive electronic music," Karen Price, Nintendo Representative.
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen on a t-shirt dude...
(rofl)

Here is one...

"Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal. Suck it up. Be a Marine."
-Unknown

Kooldino said:

you saw that on a T shirt?
Yah, some random dude on sixth street was wearing it. by the time I had all my friends go look at it, he probably thought we were stalking him. lol!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

Yah, some random dude on sixth street was wearing it. by the time I had all my friends go look at it, he probably thought we were stalking him. lol!

awesome!

My favorite quote:

"Having a fast Honda is like having a supermodel without a vagina."

This is kind of mean, but friend and I ran a screen-print shirt business: our hottest seller had a front and a back.
On the front:

"In 1975 over 6 million donuts in over 40 species roamed the great plains of Kansas, Kentucky, and Indiana alone. Today, thanks to excessive consumption by our nations law enforcement officers, that number has dwindled to less than 35,000 nation wide. If nothing is done, all species of sugary pastry will be gone by the year 2012. We here at the SPCYSFP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Yummy Sugar-Filled Pastries) beleive something must be done. So we encourage you to do your part and....(see back)"

On the back:
"Save an endangered donut: Kill a cop."

Not exactly PC, but a sick sort of humor that people seem to dig.

Best part is, I was dating a girl who's dad was a sheriff, he actually laughed.

"And so he says, 'I don't like the cut of your jib.' And I go I says, IT'S THE ONLY JIB I GOT, BABY!" - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight

I have the "Bootleg,Directors Cut Edition"
They took that line out and put the original line in,"I ain't that good"
I was sooo pissed!!

Back