Add your quote of the day

Hey you guys,
I heard something really funny yesterday, so I am starting a quote of the day thread:

First quote of the day: "I am giving birth to a terd."

I have a bunch of favorite quotes, I think I will add them all.

"Its ok, I used to drive a Jeep" (my friend said this as he was sliding a WRX straight for a ditch. Just before we dropped into it, he stopped the car. It was amazing.)

"Heck is for people who believe in Gosh"

I have more but I will have to think more to remember them.

"I am invariably misquoted on something I never should have said in the first place"

Cali. Gov Pat Brown

Here are some of my favorite Bush-isms:

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"That's a chapter, the last chapter of the 20th, 20th, the 21st century that most of us would rather forget. The last chapter of the 20th century. This is the first chapter of the 21st century."

"They misunderestimated me."

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator..."

"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas."

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.

"It's your money. You paid for it."

"The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"

"We have struggle to not proceed but to preceed to the future of a nation's child."

"I would have said yes to abortion if only it was right. I mean, yeah it's right. Well no it's not right that's why I said no to it."

"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself."

"I did denounce it. I de-I denounced it. I denounced interracial dating. I denounced anti-Catholic bigacy... bigotry."

"I don't remember debates. I don't think we spent a lot of time debating it. Maybe we did, but I don't remember."

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"I understand small business growth. I was one."

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."

Howabout:

"Can I get a 'YEAH!' for cow control..."

And, my personal favorite,

"There is only do, or do not. There is no try."

just a few, ill post more when i think of them

"People laugh at you, people hate you. but why do they hate you? because they are jealouse." - DJ Keoki

"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"

Uncommom Valor was a Common Virtue"

1. Its mind over matter. If I dont mind, It doesn't matter.

2. (My father's favorite since he is a teacher). You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

kat

gene in cincinnati said:
Here are some of my favorite Bush-isms:

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"That's a chapter, the last chapter of the 20th, 20th, the 21st century that most of us would rather forget. The last chapter of the 20th century. This is the first chapter of the 21st century."

"They misunderestimated me."

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator..."

"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas."

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.

"It's your money. You paid for it."

"The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"

"We have struggle to not proceed but to preceed to the future of a nation's child."

"I would have said yes to abortion if only it was right. I mean, yeah it's right. Well no it's not right that's why I said no to it."

"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself."

"I did denounce it. I de-I denounced it. I denounced interracial dating. I denounced anti-Catholic bigacy... bigotry."

"I don't remember debates. I don't think we spent a lot of time debating it. Maybe we did, but I don't remember."

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

"I understand small business growth. I was one."

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."

:D He musta been smokin somthin serious in college! :D

Ok, how about:

"NO WOMAN is worth your tears, and the only one who is will never make you cry."

Sorry... Just couldn't resist!:D

freekwonder said:
(snip)..."Uncommom Valor was a Common Virtue"

And the $64 questions are, who said this and when?? And in reference to what?

I know, but do any of you.

While we are on the subject (sort of), here is another good one:

"Come on you sons of bitches, do you wanna live forever?!?"

yes it was said at Iwo Jima.

the second quote is Sgt Dan Daly. try these ones

"The raising of the flag on Mount Surabachi means a Marine Corps for the next 500 years"

"The Corps is the world's biggest fraternity. All our present and past members are, and always be, members of the Semper Fi fraternity. And unlike other fraternities, ours is open to women"

"Retreat . . . Hell! We just got here."

"``Good. Now I can shoot in all directions.'' said by a Marine officer after being told they were surrouned by Korean troops near the "Frozen Chose"

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Back