Add your quote of the day

Errrr, freewonder...

What did/do you do for the Corps??

Nice to see I'm not the only one here.

StuttersC said:
Errrr, freewonder...

What did/do you do for the Corps??

Nice to see I'm not the only one here.

POG baby. I was a computer programmer at the Defense Finance and Accounting Services. (where all your pay is done at). Im out now, but i still work with the Marine Corps everyday. are you still in what do you do.

freekwonder said:

POG baby. I was a computer programmer at the Defense Finance and Accounting Services. (where all your pay is done at). Im out now, but i still work with the Marine Corps everyday. are you still in what do you do.

Nice...I'm in the reserves right now. I'm a gun rock...Artillery for the rest of yous guys.

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel......the only problem is....it just started blowing its WHISTLE!!!

:{D

"I don't think we should judge the terrorists, thats god's job. Its our job to arrange the meeting"

"Children in the dark cause accidents. Accidents in the dark cause children."

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man affected us as kids we'd all be walking around in dark rooms eating magic pills while listening to repetitive electronic music," Karen Price, Nintendo Representative.

ooh, cooldino...that's a good one. I got a joke for you.....

Pete the peg-leg pirate walks into a bar. He's got a a parrot on his shoulder, a peg leg, an eye patch, and a steering wheel coming out the fly of his pants.
The bartender looks him up and down, and says:
"I've seen the other stuff before, but do you know you have a steering wheel coming out of your pants?"
To which the pirate replied:
"Argh, I know, it's drivin' me nuts!"

THink about it, say it out loud.....

My Favorites!

"Or you can take the red pill and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...." -The Matrix "Morpheus"

"If you build your engine, They will follow..."

"No job is difficult, if you have the right tool"

My favorite:

"Behind every hot woman, stands a man who is tired of screwing her"

I like that one because it is total truth. It always gets old no matter how hot she is, until you meet the one you want to marry. Then it just takes a lot longer. lol!:p

Back