Search results

1. B

Oil Pressure Gauge Question

Helping a friend install some gauges tomorrow in his Miata and have a question about the oil pressure gauge. I searched everywhere and couldn't find anything. The car is a 1991 with a 1.8L swap and the gauge is a ProSport premium. Basically what I need to know is if I can just remove the stock...
  2. B

It's been awhile......

I haven't posted here or seen any of you in awhile. What's up?
  3. B

Finally Building Our Beer Pong Table *Oh so baller*

It all started Freshman year of college, maybe two weeks into the first semester. Most of my 7 roommates (yea, it was crowded.) had gone home for the weekend or were asleep already. My buddies Dan, Anthony, and I had bought some beer and were shootin the s*** in our dorm room when the idea was...
  4. B

Front Mount sizes and a turbo question

A buddy of mine has an IC core I'm probably going to buy a bit later this month. Looking to see if anyone has gotten one this size to fit. Width includes the end tanks minus the openings. Width: 25.5in Hight:11.5in Depth: 3.5in Also wanted to see if anyone has looked into replacing the stock...
  5. B

STI/EVO Brake Conversion: Anyone looked into this?

I've been throwing a lot of ideas around for my car and thought about this. The 240 crowd has been able to use STI or Evo brakes by using a bracket to adjust the placement of the caliper. Has anyone looked into this or done it before? You can pick up a full set of STI Brembo calipers for $700 or...
  6. B

9's? For real? No way.

So I was bored yesterday and decided to mess around a little bit. Now I'm wishing the other 2 of these wheels were still good and I had coils on the Mazda. Anyway, check it out. Wheels: 17x9 (+25) Bee*R B5 Tires: 215/40/17 (streeeeeeeeeeetched on there. lol) Haven't gotten to drive it yet...
  7. B

Couple of codes and rough idle.

Car is a 2004 Mazda 6 with the 2.3l motor. Codes: P0300 P2187 P2177 I'm leaning towards something to do with the ignition or fuel delivery at idle. Car drives normally but the idle blows ass, any ideas?
  8. B

2004 Mazda 6 *5 Speed*

Alrighty, this is my friend Dan's car. I can get any info you want about the car seeing as I practically live with him. Year: 2004 Make: Mazda Model: 6 Transmission: 5 speed (ballin) Mileage: ~60k The car is in good condition inside and out. There looks to be some very very light hail damage...
  9. B

Baconbitz's 1997 240sx Project/DD

Well today (yesterday by now actually) I went and picked up my new car. The Mazda is leaving and being replaced by a 1997 240. I woke up at 6am yesterday morning to get ready to head out to Beaufort, SC from Atlanta to go pick the car up. I got back around 7pm and began knocking out some of the...
  10. B

Pressure question...

Thought I would ask you guys this. With my mods do you guys think I would be safe to run 10psi on occasion?
  11. B

Help me choose my next mod!

The current list is in the sig. Looking for something around 500 or so tops (can be multiple items). I'm clueless on the idea front. I've thought about a cf hood (can't do the trunk though. pretty sure the sub would crack it), maybe a new front lip, maybe some tokico adjustables if they would...
  12. B

FMIC Size question.

I found a good deal on a FMIC and was wondering what all I would have to probably cut up/remove to make one with these dimensions fit. 23x12x3 Not as long as the Perrin but it is a bit taller. I'm thinking I would either have to cut up alot of my bumper bar or just remove it completely to do...
  13. B

USF Mazdaspeed's

I've seen a lot of mazdaspeed's around campus this year. Thought I would start a thread and see if any of you guy's are on here. The yellow one that is parked outside the police department is owned by one of the UP officers. Real cool guy if you ever get a chance to meet him. I drive the spicy...
  14. B

Spotted: Spicy!

Completely stock from what I could tell. At I-85 and northcrest or something like that, just north of spaghetti junction. Just seeing if you're on here.
  15. B

Friend is selling motorcycle

I would if I had that kind of money, seems like it would be a decent starter bike.
  16. B

Real Quick DSM AFC Question.

I can't take the hesitation any more. Im going to get the Split Second AFC sometime soon and just need to know if a wideband O2 sensor is a necessity. Im thinking I will need one if I want to make my own maps but I was wondering if I could still run the superstock map or something like that...
  17. B

Stock headunit question.

Ok, I think mine finally bit it. No biggie if it did but I kind of dont want to spend money on that right now. Anyway the unit plays music and everything works except for the screen. It doesnt show anything on the display and the reset button didnt help. Any thoughts?
  18. B

Question about FSDE Blocks.

Ok, even though I know its stupid, a waste of money, time, and probably a few other things I have been contemplating building my motor. My main problem here is that it will take me a while to have all of the money to do a full build, and do it right. No you might be thinking at this point "why...
  19. B

Threw a 171 code.

Apparently that means im running lean, not cool. Any guesses on what it could be? car only has 24.5k on it. I was messing around with some vaccum lines earlier trying to clean up the engine bay a bit, maybe that did it?
  20. B

Lol, help me with these codes.

So I scanned my car because I just wanted to know if I was destroying my motor. Only got 2 codes and I think they are related. Anyone know what they have to do with? P0140 HO2S Circuit Insufficient Activity Bank 1 Sensor 2 P0037 HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low Bank 1 Sensor 2
Back