USF Mazdaspeed's

baconbitz

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
I've seen a lot of mazdaspeed's around campus this year. Thought I would start a thread and see if any of you guy's are on here.

The yellow one that is parked outside the police department is owned by one of the UP officers. Real cool guy if you ever get a chance to meet him.

I drive the spicy with the shocker on the windshield.

There is a laser blue with rims that parks outside holly B every now and then.

I've seen a black one around campus a couple times, sounds like you have an exhaust at least.

I've also seen a Titanium (possibly silver) around a couple times. Looks to maybe be lowered.

Anyway, if you guys are on here and wanna get together sometime post up. PEACE.

There is a laser blue with rims that parks outside holly B every now and then.

that would be me! I messaged you on TR as well (D3L SOL). I no longer have the bling bling rims though. Got some racing harts :D

another lazer lives a block from me as well.

lol all the MSPs must be in Hilsborough county...I have a black one that lives in my neighborhood but other than that we rarely see them in Pinellas...

ive been seeing a silver 3.5 driving around and i believe he has blacked out tails. anyway he drove passed me the other day yelling out his window at me lol. Is he on here?

good to see theres a good amount of you doods rolling around in the tampa area... i never see msp's around... makes me sad. i almost got one before i bought the speed3.

I see them every now and then here in pinellas county(besides my own of course lol)

good to see theres a good amount of you doods rolling around in the tampa area... i never see msp's around... makes me sad. i almost got one before i bought the speed3.

every now and then i see a blue msp who is always as advanced auto parts on nebraska, a silver one with tinted silver tails, and a yellow one at usf

I see them every now and then here in pinellas county(besides my own of course lol)

Like that titanium one with the yellow and blue on the hood?

Or we see that awful MP3 or the yellow MP3 with the hubcaps. (rofl)

negative...never go there...its close to us but its an 1/8th mile drag lol

its pretty fun goin out watching some of the fails haha. i dont ever run. theres another on JAN 23rd. some of you doods should try and make it out.

Back