2004 Mazda 6 *5 Speed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbitz

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
Alrighty, this is my friend Dan's car. I can get any info you want about the car seeing as I practically live with him.

Year: 2004
Make: Mazda
Model: 6
Transmission: 5 speed (ballin)
Mileage: ~60k

The car is in good condition inside and out. There looks to be some very very light hail damage on the trunk. It comes with a aftermarket exhaust and 17" Koenig wheels. The front bumper is also an aftermarket piece. The inside is pretty much perfect. All the seats are in great condition as well as the carpet. It also has a dvd system in the car. I've ridden in and driven this car and it rides and drives perfect.

Asking: 10,000. Pretty firm.

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

If you want any particular pictures just ask and I'll get them for you.

Last edited:
Where is the car located? Would he be interested in any kind of trades? I have a 1997 Cobra Mustang Triple black conv that has some stuff done to it and also a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee lifted, locked F&R, 33's etc. Both runs great I'm looking for a 4 door family car that gets good gas milage.

Thanks
Chris

P.S. Same goes for your Mazdaspeed also.

Last edited:
Car(s) are both in Tampa, FL. Not really looking to do any trades because he wants to sell it so he can buy my car. lol. Pm me some more info on the mustang though.

does he have the parts to put it back to stock?

my roomate is looking for a car, but both she and i agree the exhaust tips, front bumper and rims look horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back