FMIC Size question.

baconbitz

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
I found a good deal on a FMIC and was wondering what all I would have to probably cut up/remove to make one with these dimensions fit.

23x12x3

Not as long as the Perrin but it is a bit taller. I'm thinking I would either have to cut up alot of my bumper bar or just remove it completely to do this. Any imput?

if i remember correctly 24x6x3 is the biggest you can go without doing modifications to the bumper or bumper support.

Hmmm. I really wouldn't mind removing the bumper support or picking up an extra and cutting it up (I like to keep all my stock parts).

if you want man I already have a cut up bumper beam

just removed it tonight actually

I had an intercooler in that was about 12-14 inches high, I had to still cut a little off the bottom of my bumper, but nothing serious

pm me if you want it, Ill sell it to ya for 40 bucks plus shipping

I'm probably going to be checking out pricing to get some ic piping fabbed up at a local shop and if its a decent price I think im going to go ahead and order the ic and just remove the beam for now. I'll definitely keep yours in mind though.

for sure man, let me know

its the two sides where they mount up, and then I hung a beam inbetween them and mounted the IC up to that (thumb)

Back