Front Mount sizes and a turbo question

baconbitz

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP
A buddy of mine has an IC core I'm probably going to buy a bit later this month. Looking to see if anyone has gotten one this size to fit.

Width includes the end tanks minus the openings.
Width: 25.5in
Hight:11.5in
Depth: 3.5in

Also wanted to see if anyone has looked into replacing the stock t25 with a t28 off of an S15 SR20 (Silvia engine). Seems like it would be a much cheaper route than a disco potato since they aren't too hard to find used and could make 300hp or more. Just an idea, I believe it would bolt right up to the stock manifold just not sure if we have the space for it.

Last edited:
Guess I'm just gonna do it and make it fit if it doesn't. lol.

As for the turbo though, someone with some more turbo knowledge than I could probably look at the specs and see if it would work.

Last edited:
The intercooler can be made to fit, but you may need to cut the bumper support. Not sure how legal that is there but here in Jamaica, it doesn't matter.

The intercooler can be made to fit, but you may need to cut the bumper support. Not sure how legal that is there but here in Jamaica, it doesn't matter.

Thanks man. My car is hardly legal anyway so thats not a big issue with me, haha.

ill post some pics tomorrow my intercooler is almost the same size as yours, and there is no kit out that fixes it, if you have foglights you might be able to keep them,(i didnt) i had to cut out so much of the bumper support beam (although the plasma cutter was fun) and also the fascia itself. also on the passenger side there is no place for the piping cuz the intercooler blocks off our routing option. and another thing the lag is VERY VERY noticable.

still looks fukkin badass though and it gets alot of looks.

Back