Your fav sticker/decals mazda related

Post up pics and ideas of your fav sticker / decal on car you seen past or present.... I be interested to see if you have any mad ideas that you would like to be put into action.

Me i have bonnet stripes on my mazda 3 and customised brake calliper decals with my Nickname Browna on them. no pics as my camera is on the blink.

over to you!

i dont get it, you want stickers that are on the car, or rear window stickers, or vinyls.

i keep the car clean so no stickers for me. hell i even got rid of the 2.3 on the side.

i dont get it, you want stickers that are on the car, or rear window stickers, or vinyls.

i keep the car clean so no stickers for me. hell i even got rid of the 2.3 on the side.
well, you can turn around and maybe make a few bucks off the one i snuck into your delivery youll get tomorrow(burnout)

last time I was at my mazda dealer, the dude at the shop gave me 2 stickers "zoom zoom" in white for the rear windows.. and I went to see the whtie ms3 that they had.. and that was the last time I saw them :( he said those were the last ones too:(

my two favorites that i have are the one in my avatar and all the other ones that i dont rice up my car with

100_0216.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0895.jpg

100_0898.jpg

100_0901.jpg

I know the one on the inside of the cup holder is crooked i'm gonna take that one off and put on another one. And the last picture is the back of my smart key It matches my avatar.

Last edited:
i have a zoom zoom sticker on the rear window ive had since i bought the car

faded but still hanging in there after 4+ years

Back