What have you done to your P5 today?

Got the new Kenwood in the mail last night....hopefully I'll get everything installed this weekend.

6838.gif

MP3 ECU should be here today!! Woot!!

Also, box from Ken with some AWR side motor mount inserts today or tomorrow!

Team Losi Mini LST should be here Monday!

hey. did you get this from the dealership. these guys here are idiots when i went to ask about it? is there a part # for the covers?

Call Jason at http://www.onlinemazdaparts.com and ask for the cowl grille cap (item 4 on the attached link).

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214264&chapter=&Sectionids=0,2600&groupid=2600&subgroupid=2601&componentid=2285&make=22&model=Protege&year=2002&graphicID=5416370&callout=4&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

I forget the part #.

Just got a box. Inside of that box is MP3 ECU! Woot! Putting it in tonight as soon as I get home!!

washed it last night, god knows it needed it but I need to do a real full detail, the paint took a pretty hard hit this winter.

silve 02 p5 part out....

i have an 02 p5 to part out... the motor went out. the bottom end...

it has a lot of dents and dings on the body but the doors are good. just ask for the parts you want and i will let you know if i have it and checkon shipping. any questions just ask...

thanks!!!!

i have an 02 p5 to part out... the motor went out. the bottom end...

it has a lot of dents and dings on the body but the doors are good. just ask for the parts you want and i will let you know if i have it and checkon shipping. any questions just ask...

thanks!!!!

Put up a for sale thread following the FS rules, in the FS section. This isn't the right place.

We'll look out for it though.

Yeah youare!

Anyways, just installed the MP3 ecu, and, WOW! Didn't gas it past 4000 rpm cause I didn't go far enough to let the engine warm, but, from the little cruise around the block, lower end RPM is WAY better!

See how she does when she's warm and I can romp on it!

sorry.....

like i had mentioned in the past i am new to this! thanks for the help guys! where do i find the rules?? and how do i know which for sale thread to put it on?? a little bit of help here would be awesome!!

My old drivers side nozzle wasn't spraying very well. Often wouldn't even reach the windshield. Sucked during winter.

Tried to get the dealership to fix it or something while it was still under warranty but they just cleaned it. Worked for about a week. If I would have know how easy and cheap it is to replace, I would have done it a long time ago.

Yeah youare!

Anyways, just installed the MP3 ecu, and, WOW! Didn't gas it past 4000 rpm cause I didn't go far enough to let the engine warm, but, from the little cruise around the block, lower end RPM is WAY better!

See how she does when she's warm and I can romp on it!

wait a month or so...it gets even better! Mine was just "a little" better at first. But after a month or so it really started to come alive. Low end and mid range will feels much snappier after awhile.

Enjoy!

I gotta get my hands on a Wagner header though, get a little better breathing going on. I miss my OBX now with thie ECU on there!!

And I didn't even go a full mile on my test run and the low range oomph is amazing already!!

Guys,

Let me know if the MP3 ecu affects your gas mileage much. (for better or worse)

My pro5 is my daily driver and I would like more power when needed, but don't want to suck more gas when I don't.

Latest posts

Back