What have you done to your P5 today?

I know. I kinda wrote out what I want to do to the car and how much more it will cost and the fact I want to get back into off roading, rally-x but wife said she'll kill me if I screw up my car.

So, gonna do it on a smaller scale. lol

I'll be staying electric for a while. Maybe eventually i'll go nitro.
i got a monster gt and it is a blast

Got a $232 license plate violation ticket from a state trooper for a cloudy cover...wtf...and a $105 window tint violation...I can understand that one, but he told me he would of never bothered me if it were not for my license plate cover...it is just one my dad gave me...but when I looked at it, sure enough it was cloudy...
can't have covers in ma....i wonder what a no lic plate violation would have been!

Just bought a rear bumper gaurd, not sure which car it's going on yet, new little black caps to cover my bolts at the windshield, and an OEM foglight switch to control my gauges backlights instead of the rocker switch in the blank.

Anybody got the wiring diagram of the OEM switch/plug? I'd much appreciate it!!

Fresh from the shop - I bolted up my new hood (and a couple other shaved trim pieces to continue my smoothed out theme)

CF%20Hood.JPG

Looks beautiful! I'm sorry if you've been asked this before, but what kind of rims are those? (size and make/model)

Bala,

What hood is that. I've seen it on a few cars and it is slick. Don't see it on the sponsored sites.

Very nice ride. U got a complete recent pic?

Oh, keeping with the theme of the forum, my p5 almost got sideswiped by another retarded truck driver. Very much thought about calling the state police cause he was swerving like crazy. He had to lock up the brakes once cause he was cut off and was going too fast. He almost took out like 3 cars with his trailer. (pissed)

I finally washed inside the wheel well today. I think that I'm gonna take off the wheels and polish the inside one of these days. Took a couple of new pics too :D

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

Yanked the Factory tiny Sway Bar off (much bigger going in later)and The remainder of the Stock Exhaust tonight.
P5%20Rear%20Sway%20and%20Exhaust%20removal%20001.jpg

P5%20Rear%20Sway%20and%20Exhaust%20removal%20002.jpg

And this is What happens WHen bolts dont Cooperate...You get out the Cut off wheel and the Hammer and show 'em whos boss.
P5%20Rear%20Sway%20and%20Exhaust%20removal%20003.jpg

Bala,

What hood is that. I've seen it on a few cars and it is slick. Don't see it on the sponsored sites.

Here ya go: http://www.xceleratedconcepts.ca/xceleratedconcepts//catalog/product_info.php?products_id=131

Very nice ride. U got a complete recent pic?

Thanks guys (stash) I'm crazy busy due to my cross-country move this week. Here's the best I can do for now (quick cell phone pic) I'll be bolting up a bunch of parts and I'll do a full photo shoot when I get to Texas ...

CF%20Hood%20II.JPG

lol its actually been my AIM screenname for about 8 years now. I used to have a Simpsons poster with Bart writing a bunch of stuff on the chalkboard and one of the sayings was "Goldfish don't bounce". The rest is history. It gets a lot of comments lol.

El Paso. Not many twisties like the playground I've got in my backyard now. I'll be shifting my suspension focus from lateral G's to high speed stability :D

I know what your talking about man. I used to live in tarzana, rolland heights , ect ect basically the valley area. Never been to el paso but I used to live up in northern texas.

Latest posts

Back