What have you done to your MSP today?

painted heatshield, cai, SU cold pipe....
4519718196_cf73a4f68a.jpg

then looked at my exhaust mani and noticed some cracks...
4519717396_2f3e31c7c9.jpg

red strut bar, battery and red calipers... i wanted a spice into my blue mix :) even thou i am mildsalsa lol

edit: oh and my crispy crunchy mazdaspeed badge... need that replaced... any1 got :)

pulled off the center caps of my RH's to start cleaning them up so I can paint the screws. apparently you cant buy different color screws that size.. dunno.

apparently the caps themselves are painted lol... oops.

guess they getting a fresh shot of clear too =D

so im kinda irritated, ordered the vis add on rear lip for my protege on autobarber.com yesterday, they charge my card, and today i get a call saying that the shipping was calculated incorrect and its going to be more expensive and they are going to cancel my order....

still havent recieved credit, and they called after their closing hours so have to wait till tomorrow ........

Updated enginebay shot. Gonna repaint the ends on the gtspec bar. I painted it at night but when i saw it this morning it looked crappy.
enginebayMSP.jpg

hillsideMSP.jpg

Hm... Going to order gt spec trailing links after work... Then goingto pick up a carbon fiber part for me car :)

And also going to buy the new splintercell for me xbox.

Rhythmic clunking? Coming from up near the hub?

yeah thats what i think it is. only happens when i shift and the car bucks or when i go over a bump. i pulled the shocks kinda far back to get the axle in so idk if that it or what.

yeah thats what i think it is. only happens when i shift and the car bucks or when i go over a bump. i pulled the shocks kinda far back to get the axle in so idk if that it or what.

You pulled the shocks back to get the axle in? You shouldn't need to do this.

Try replacing your strut mounts first. Your bearings just may be shot. Or just upgrade to Tokico Illuminas while you have it apart. ;)

Back