What have you done to your MS3 today?

funny thing is the guy you told to put in the 40 probably passed it through 5 other guys before it got to the actual person who took the drain plug off, and placed the funnel into the oil fill to quench your engine's thirst

like back in the day when you played the "pass it on" game in elementary school

"the teachers will crack any minute purple monkey dishwasher" in the great words of the simpsons

Actually I went there first thing this morning and there was literally only 1 guy there. The same guy I told, pulled my car in, changed my oil, rotated my tires, and handed me my keys. LOL

Midas probably does not carry 5W-40. Most oil change places and dealers use a plummed in system where they get it from two different tanks; 5w-30 and 5w-20. If it's not one of those it comes from a bottle.

Midas probably does not carry 5W-40. Most oil change places and dealers use a plummed in system where they get it from two different tanks; 5w-30 and 5w-20. If it's not one of those it comes from a bottle.

You are correct sir. Guy explained that to me, and even added that it would cost more for bottled oil; to which I promptly replied "I don't care". I mean, its one thing to tell me you don't carry the brand I want, I can deal with that. But to then not use the specific weight I asked for? Come on.....seriously?

So in conclusion.....I have learned my lesson and will be changing my own oil from now on. (drive)

^^I go to Hesselbein and get Royal Purple oil changes, they use the correct oil and I definitely am happy knowing they know what they're doing.

right now im going bike shopping at the local triumph dealer and may be coming home with a daytona 675 or a speed triple(thumb)

You won't regret it; here's my Speed Triple 900:

photo.jpg

did this today. I need more rolls to do the rest. so far..lowered my BAT's a good 10-15 on avg city driving

2010-07-31173904.jpg

mr.mazda...you weren't lyin man. install my cx fmic today with the nrg type s...that thing is sick. mine dont make any flutter. when it blows off it goes pssst....zzzzzzzzz. man its intoxicating! needless to say, my turbosmart SU bpv will be for sale tomorrow. hell yea! i love this fmic kit...got everything to work as intended.

Got the new shoes installed today. 225/40/18 Nitto NT555's. $650 out the door including all labor, and new sensor kits (?). Apparently they are required to replace the kit every time you remove the tire from the rim. I think they were roughly $8 per kit. Oh well.....

mr.mazda...you weren't lyin man. install my cx fmic today with the nrg type s...that thing is sick. mine dont make any flutter. when it blows off it goes pssst....zzzzzzzzz. man its intoxicating! needless to say, my turbosmart SU bpv will be for sale tomorrow. hell yea! i love this fmic kit...got everything to work as intended.

Awesome man. After the first drive or so.. check your couplers and retighten them.

MM BOOST. Can you post up pics of the hot pipe coupler to the turbo. I wanna see the angle of it and how the fitment is. Mine is having a lil trouble.

Installed Powergrid adjustable front links. They are shorter than the originals and are made to match the lower mounting holes on the Mazdaspeed coilovers. The sway bar end is now at the right height. Haven't had a chance to see if they make a difference.
Pictures below.

07 Sunlight Silver MS3, Hypertech tune, Mazdaspeed CAI, Mazdaspeed CBE, Mazdaspeed coilovers, TWM short shifter and bushings, SU rear engine mount, Hotchkins front and rear swaybars, Cobb turbo intake, Cobb shifter weight, Goodridge stainless steel brake lines, Motul RBF600 brake fluid, Hawk HPS pads, Hawk plus pads (track only), RE-01's (track only), Dashhawk, Fuel-Filler door.

Attachments

• IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    1,004 KB · Views: 127
For some reason the second photo of the new links did not upload. try again.

Attachments

• IMG_1524.JPG
    IMG_1524.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 129
Back