What have you done to your MS3 today?

installing the TRZ right now, but i have a quick question.

i know our car has an LSD, but if it is in gear and i spin one wheel one direction, which way should the other wheels spin?

i dont have the hardware that came with it, since i got it 2nd hand. I called CS and they said the OEM spring bolts wont make a good seal......off to home depot tonite

i'm actually just looking at mine now. i notice there are two spring bolts on either end of the second cat. the test pipe i got came with two regular bolts and one gasket. now i'm confused... am i supposed to reuse two of the spring bolts or replace all four with regular bolts?

if the cars on jacks and you spin one wheel forward, the other will go backwards

Thats exactly what I was going to say but was just trying to get some clarity, without the clutch in you shouldn't be able to turn the wheel at all right? unless you're the hulk, b/c aren't you then turning the motor over?

traded my speed3 for my dads SUV for the week since I'm going camping, and we could use something a little higher off the ground.

Thats exactly what I was going to say but was just trying to get some clarity, without the clutch in you shouldn't be able to turn the wheel at all right? unless you're the hulk, b/c aren't you then turning the motor over?

Well, I must be the Hulk if I've figured out how to put the car in neutral.

any bites on the sale yet?

yeah, I think I pretty much have her sold, but I have to take it Mazda and have some warranty work done. They found really low compression of cylinder #1 because a little water got in there and caused rust. So now, hopefully mazda will be fixing that. The car just hit 30k, but Im informed by my service advisor that I have a 60,000 mile powertrain... sweet.

You should put this in your ad.

lol. this **** that wants to buy put me through hell, so I just said **** it and him(so to speak)

I didn't want to deal with the hastle of a dp. Plus I got the testpipe for cheap, so ill be selling it for cheap. The flange at the cbe doesn't mate up right. I called cs and they said they never test fitted it on my cbe.....****

Question about Headlamp Assy Removal

I was in a minor shunt recently and need to remove my right side headlamp assembly to reseal it. I don't want to spend $700 to replace it. Can this be done without removing the entrie front facia?

Changed the oil and installed my TXS testpipe, 1 pin hole exhaust leak at the rear connection, not too worried about it. Sound really improved , but cant really feel any difference in power.

I had my windshield tinted 50% all the way w/ a 15% strip at the top. I added a couple of pics of the interior with the changes ive made so far.

Wrapped the center console in 3m di noc cf material and changed the strip across the dash from gold to red. A few small things left to touch up before the remix/hellaflush 6 miami show next weekend. :D

058-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

052-4.jpg

051-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back