What have you done to your MS3 today?

finally installed my PG reworked turbo(idhitit)

2010-07-24203856.jpg
[/IMG]

2010-07-24204009.jpg
[/IMG]

as it stands right now my car has the following mods; cobb sri with k&n filter, cobb tip, cobb fmic, corksport dp, corksport rp, corksport tbe with both resonators removed, trz rear mm, trz tranny mount, awr endlinks, ngk step colder plugs, ptp high flow internals, PG reworked turbo, hks ssq bov vta, solid shifter bushings, cpe triple gauge pod with glowshift gauges, kazera kz-a wheels 18x8, eagle drilled and slotted rotors front and back, blacked out emblems, 15% tint all around, power acoustik 7 inch touch screen HU wired to 12 inch audiobahn flame Q woofer and capacitor, cobb AP, pro tuned by Jorge at IAG Performance...and a partridge in a pear tree.

soon to come; PG exhaust manifold, coilovers, and camber links.

Last edited:
i'm actually just looking at mine now. i notice there are two spring bolts on either end of the second cat. the test pipe i got came with two regular bolts and one gasket. now i'm confused... am i supposed to reuse two of the spring bolts or replace all four with regular bolts?

I got all new bolts and nuts at hardware store with locking washers...worked like a champ. I too had an issue with cs's test pipe with high flow cat fitting onto my turbo xs downpipe. Their parts only work with their own parts I do believe, I had to sell mine as well back when I tried to fit it on.

Yesterday I had to take off the front bumper to adjust a front mount pipe and to paint the bracket that Protege Garage sent with the kit because it was really rusted after a week...sooo while I was there with the bumper off I installed a low tone horn(the highway blaster? from autozone). Sounds a lot better now.

4828722163_c89572698b_b.jpg

2x posts FTL!

Installing CX FMIC, changing oil, and installing angled 02 sensor fix on saturday :D

Last edited:
I got all new bolts and nuts at hardware store with locking washers...worked like a champ. I too had an issue with cs's test pipe with high flow cat fitting onto my turbo xs downpipe. Their parts only work with their own parts I do believe, I had to sell mine as well back when I tried to fit it on.

sounds like im having the same problem. the CS testpipe i got didnt have any hardware, and didnt mate up correctly to my cobb cbe. so i went to home depot, got some regular bolts w/ lock washers. fixed the leak, but pushed one of the exhaust hangers against the tunnel......holy rattle! sounded like my car had a bent rod. so i replaced the regular bolts with the spring bolts again, and now the leak is even bigger. I has honda sound....can i get honda reliability tho?

ordered cp-e front license plate tow hook kit from str33t unit...mark scallan ftw!!! Installing along with 02 sensor fix and my cx fmic saturday

took her in to have some warranty work checked out (please fix it mazda!!!) so that I can finally get her sold.

Back