What have you done to your MS3 today?

I've always liked hood scoops, this would work nicely with the stock TMIC would it not?

it would work nicely with some modification to the stock duct. you would have to close off the air supply to the front of the duct to get the same ram air effect through the ic, otherwise you would get some strange flow patterns that would probably have a negative effect on cooling.

I'll admit, the scoop doesn't look too bad, but it's still not my cup of tea personally.

agreed. scoops aren't my taste either, but that one looks about as well integrated as it could be for aftermarket. nice install!

in other news... got my DSC to kick on for the first time. taking a corner on the freeway at about 80mph and it felt like the rear brakes engaged briefly. scared the piss out of me! didn't know what was happening until the little dash light came on...

Taking the car into the dealer today!! To figure out why my wipers dont work anymore!! Found out this morning during my 1hr drive to work in a T-storm! Oh and they are going to find out whats throwing my p0138 code. I'm guessing I have some jacked up wiring some where....

nice 'lil day of maintenance/PM. oil change, mazdaspeed cai filter cleaning (gonna find a conical K&N next time), MAF cleaning, fluid level/consitancy check, wiper replacing

but upon my undercarriage checking i found that my driver's side oil seal (output from the transaxle to the drive shaft) had some fluid condensation around it and was making the lower part of the trans case moist. of course, im at 37k miles so im like "im fukt warranty-wise." checked the fluid level and it was still good, but the seal will need replacing sooner than later

go to the dealer, aks them 'bout it, and they said that part is still under powertrain warranty....point for me!

gonna just let them do it next week. if it wasn't under warranty i would just do it myself

let this be a lesson to those of you who don't do their own maintenance....if you do nothing more than top off the washer fluid, the least you can do is a quick inspection around your car. finding something amiss before it gets to be a problem can save you a bigger problem later

I installed my PG Turbo Inlet today, took about an hour. Removed the battery box, hella easier!! I am verry happy with it, seems as though my Tubosmart BOV has become louder and I can hear the CAI more too. Turbo Spool is definitely more responsive!!
IMG_0114.jpg

picked up some white paint for the grids. hehe

Are you schizo? One day you're selling, one day you're painting the wheels or doing a motor swap lol. I am glad to see you going with the white, this might deter me to go with white wheels in the future!! (attn)

It's not really my MS3 anymore, but I took a minute to say "Hi" to my old ride at Warwick Autopark while I was having the exhaust installed on my Z.

lunaz-albums-miscellaneous-stuff-picture16897-saying-hi-my-old-ride-warwick-autopark.jpg

Just wait until you see it driving around town by some a-hole. Every car I've ever traded in, I've had to see it being abused by some idiot driving down the street. The only one I haven't seen since the trade was my 350z, which is what I traded on the MS3.

Back