FREE Workshop manual: 2nd Generation CX-5 (KF)

Good info. Nothing on the engine and transmission, or am I missing something?
I did a bit of digging on the folder that has ~1240 files and found a few. It's definitely noe the best way to organize a folder, but it was like that when I got it. Let me check and get back!

Found something when extracted in folder "SKYACTIV-G 2.0 & SKYACTIV-D 2.2 ENGINE WORKSHOP". Please read the txt file first

Found something when extracted in folder "SKYACTIV-G 2.0 & SKYACTIV-D 2.2 ENGINE WORKSHOP". Please read the txt file first
Yes, it looks like those 1200-something files should all be together in a file that we could easily navigate through.

Yes, it looks like those 1200-something files should all be together in a file that we could easily navigate through.
What reader are you guys using to view these files? When I open the doc using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC V22.002.20191 running on Win 10, there are imbedded links included in the files, all of which point to the correct targets (so far anyway). So with the correct reader, you should be able to navigate the entire manual asis, with no need to change anything.

I had pulled a bunch of unrelated (non-PDF) files using a one day Mazda subscription a couple years ago. But what I have from that effort is nowhere near to what you provided, and many thanks to you for posting this (y) (y) (y)

Hey everyone, I just posted a seperate thread with a link to the 1st gen service manual. Here's the link: Mazda CX5 2012-2016

Like some of you mentionned, it lacked engine/transmission information. This 1st gen manual covers eveything on the engine (2.0+2.5) + transmission (AT and MT).

It is also way easier to navigate than the 2nd gen manual linked here.

Cheers!

No worries, what I did notice is that the links are still pointing to the individual files which I can't change unfortunately. So best to keep the merged file together with the 1300+ PDFs

Back