What have you done to your MS3 today?

got some stuff today...

2009-12-30010854.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry about the ginormous pic lol. i didnt know my droid would do that.

If you have not changed your tranny fluid yet then get the Motorcraft synthetis fluid. It's better. The MT-90 won't fix the cold morning 2nd gear grind but the Motorcraft will.

installed my COBB turbo inlet.....that clamp at the turbo was a ****** pain in the ass.....didn't get to really test drive it cause i finished late....will check it out shortly while i run my errands.....

If you have not changed your tranny fluid yet then get the Motorcraft synthetis fluid. It's better. The MT-90 won't fix the cold morning 2nd gear grind but the Motorcraft will.

Ill try the mt-90 for now since i just got it, but thanks for the tip. im replacing that stupid medieval mm with the awr one today because it feels like hell and its not stiff anymore. its only been on the car for 15000 miles if that. It felt great when i first installed it, but turned out to live up to the medieval reputation.

Ill try the mt-90 for now since i just got it, but thanks for the tip. im replacing that stupid medieval mm with the awr one today because it feels like hell and its not stiff anymore. its only been on the car for 15000 miles if that. It felt great when i first installed it, but turned out to live up to the medieval reputation.

I have the 1st gen Medieval rear mount and it's been good so far. Which one do you have? After you do the swap, give me a review please. I've been considering going with a different mount but can't decide which one to get.

I have the 1st gen Medieval rear mount and it's been good so far. Which one do you have? After you do the swap, give me a review please. I've been considering going with a different mount but can't decide which one to get.

I've been really happy with my CPE mount. I took it off recently and looks perfect after 9K miles.

I have the second generation mount. the dogbone style. I think it might be a combination of the medieval rear mount and my medieval trans mount too. s***... now i scared myself...i guess ill be replacing the trans mount too lol. if anyone has suggestions for a good trans mount let me know. unfortunately its snowing so no mount today. ill get to it this weekend and let you know cosmic.

she is now no longer immaculate...gave her a nasty bit of curb rash from the coating of snow this morning. it was so uncontrollable i was actually going straight in a turn lane and it drifted to the right due to the pitch of the turn lane (designed so water runs off the road so as not to create flooded conditions, like most major roads).

it was a slow bounce off the curb but she and i are both crying. could have been a whole lot worse than that if the situation were different. me needs some new tires

Ran amp wire to the battery. While I had that wretched cowl off, I added more foam stripping to hopefully keep that godawful noise down some.

better than the time i thought i was in neutral and let my foot off the clutch at warp speed. The car nearly jumped the curb.

haha lol, ive done that.

to stay on topic, though, I washed her today, and got back from the dealership after being told that it would cost like $200 to get the cowl rattle fixed. Typical Mazda BS...

haha lol, ive done that.

to stay on topic, though, I washed her today, and got back from the dealership after being told that it would cost like $200 to get the cowl rattle fixed. Typical Mazda BS...

I have serious cowel rattle now since the winter has come upon us. It's really ridiculous that there is such a loud, constant, multirattle going on. Why did they want to charge you for this? Is your car no longer covered under warranty? There is a TSB out for this issue.

I have serious cowel rattle now since the winter has come upon us. It's really ridiculous that there is such a loud, constant, multirattle going on. Why did they want to charge you for this? Is your car no longer covered under warranty? There is a TSB out for this issue.

he said minor adjustments are only covered under the first 12,000 miles. incidentally, my car has just over 24,000 miles. He said the only way it was free would be if he had to actually replace or repair, not adjust. Im not surprised. But I do have to say, if this were a BMW, (probably wouldnt happen at all) but, they would fix it free under warranty and probably give you a free loner car for your troubles

he said minor adjustments are only covered under the first 12,000 miles. incidentally, my car has just over 24,000 miles. He said the only way it was free would be if he had to actually replace or repair, not adjust. Im not surprised. But I do have to say, if this were a BMW, (probably wouldnt happen at all) but, they would fix it free under warranty and probably give you a free loner car for your troubles

That's total bulls***. If there's a TSB out, then it's a manufacturing defect or deficiency. I'd call or write Mazda directly and tell them what happened. If they want to be equally stupid, print the TSB and get a free consultation from a lawyer.

That's really just the dealership trying to make an easy buck. No car company in their right minds is going to knowingly put defective products on the lot and then try to make the customer pay to fix the issue after it has been discovered.

That's total bulls***. If there's a TSB out, then it's a manufacturing defect or deficiency. I'd call or write Mazda directly and tell them what happened. If they want to be equally stupid, print the TSB and get a free consultation from a lawyer.

That's really just the dealership trying to make an easy buck. No car company in their right minds is going to knowingly put defective products on the lot and then try to make the customer pay to fix the issue after it has been discovered.

I agree with what kvndoom said, and also with the BMW dealerships general service quality. My brother has a BMW and his services have been so damn awesome with free loaners as well. And his car is a lease with an intake that he installed.

well here is what I got in the mail over the last week!
brake fluid, ss brake lines, hps front and rear pads, and slotted rotors!
001-1.jpg

Back