What have you done to your 2010+ Mazda3 today?

Paid for the Teenda HID kit....35w 4300k, can't wait to get them installed!

Nice Nate! Also looking forward to pics and video (poke)
(pics)

3ms3exh.jpg

Video... not available at this time :(

They're definitely bigger, but the difference is pretty subtle. Definitely looks stock. The biggest difference is they're slightly oval in profile and follow the curvature of the bumper (versus stock which is round, straight cut.) The difference in sound, however, is less subtle (in that, with the MS3 exhaust, there actually is sound.)

blue led kit with white for plate lights $35 shipped

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 177
Looks good Nate....they do def. fill out the cut-outs better yet subtle enough that they don't scream 'hey look at me'....until you step on the gas that is. Can't wait to hear how it sounds. ;)

Nicely done Conk....is that Corksports led kit?

Ugh I just got off work. After 24 hours duty this is going to be quite the tasking. I am waiting for the car to cool down first. Then I will get to work.

Well, I give up for the day. The exhaust is almost on, but it got dark. And this was the worst experience with exhausts I have ever had. Same with the suspension. Seriously, what the F.

Heat shields? Those pieces of crap kicked my ass with maneuvering the exhaust off and on.

Yea getting the piece over the rear axel was a total pain in the ass. I still have one screw left. But I am going to put it on a lift on base tomorrow. Now the issue I do have is that the tips smack the bumper. THe hangers arent stiff enough to keep it from moving around. But it sounds amazing!!!! And there is almost no drone at highway speeds and its almost soundless when idling.

i cleaned the interior and turtle wax "ice" the dash and everything. Tomorrow will be a nice wax and buff. Might paint the badges while I am at it..... procrastinating getting tint. what do you all think? 50% all the way around? (OH law is 50% front and anything rear).... or i was thinking 50% fronts and 35% rears.

gotta browse through the tint thread again to see what will look best on liquid silver.

Finally figured out how to upload a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqqx475L9F8

(ughdance)

Sounds good Nate....seems very similiar to my MSP axle back on the P5.

Yea getting the piece over the rear axel was a total pain in the ass. I still have one screw left. But I am going to put it on a lift on base tomorrow. Now the issue I do have is that the tips smack the bumper. THe hangers arent stiff enough to keep it from moving around. But it sounds amazing!!!! And there is almost no drone at highway speeds and its almost soundless when idling.

Good luck tomorrow and vids (peep)

Back