NEMOC Random BS Thread

RS Tickets

from a budy:
Hey -
I have (2) tickets to the Sox on Tuesday the 17th that I need to sell.
Would any of you guys be interested? They're box seats, about 15 rows up, first base line. $47 ea

lmk, mark

from a budy:
Hey -
I have (2) tickets to the Sox on Tuesday the 17th that I need to sell.
Would any of you guys be interested? They're box seats, about 15 rows up, first base line. $47 ea

lmk, mark

ooo

I texted Ryan to see if he's interested.

btw, looks like I might be getting back in the zone soon, and not having to deal with customers, whoo!

Good morning NEPOC friends!

Drove the MSM to the Dusty (country bar) last night. I always love the s*** the rednecks say to me... until they hear the exhaust and turbo. Then they're like. Oh... umm... never mind.

Lol why do guys automatically think stripper??

It's at Kohl's. I'm going to be a POS (actual acronym for the job).

Maybe it was the bunny costume? haha

Tam talked about getting a job at Kohl's but I told her it was pointless as she would never come home with a paycheck. lol I refer to her Kohl's charge as 'the never ending charge'. haha

Drove the MSM to the Dusty (country bar) last night. I always love the s*** the rednecks say to me... until they hear the exhaust and turbo. Then they're like. Oh... umm... never mind.

bwahahahahahahaha....kinda like my neighbors. ;)

9 miles in 35 min...did some hills.

mahk i pm-ed you about those tickets.

time for food, shower and heading to work.

Forecast calls for T-storms all next week. Otherwise I'd snatch them up.
what, you melt in the rain? ;)

ya, had a guy call the msm "cute" yesterday, then he tried keeping up with me in his bmw...when we got to the course he was like, "what have you done to that miata...i had a hard time trying to stay with you..."
9 miles in 35 min...did some hills.

mahk i pm-ed you about those tickets.

time for food, shower and heading to work.
pm-ed you back!

So apparently I did not pay enough taxes and got a letter from the IRS. They really need the $17.30 that I owe. Really? Out of the thousands I pay to the government they want my $17.30 as well. Wow!!

Thanks Tony, its a bit nerve racking for sure.

Leaving a steady job for a little less pay but into a job where I can grow and have something cool to do. But really I am salary here now, but that just means they can send me to a tradeshow and not pay me. No overtime, where the new job regularly has overtime.

Completely different field too. We shall see....
how'd it go?
So apparently I did not pay enough taxes and got a letter from the IRS. They really need the $17.30 that I owe. Really? Out of the thousands I pay to the government they want my $17.30 as well. Wow!!
(huh) that's nuts

http://www.wfsb.com/news/24612581/detail.html#

This is like the 3rd time in the past month someone over the age of 85-90 has driven their cars into a building.

It's getting ridiculous. No offense to people THAT old....but they really need be tested on a regular basis to make sure they can still control their vehicles....or see...or are still in tune with reality.

This guy's lucky none of the 5 people he hit were seriously injured...or killed.

x3 Zach....how'd the interview go?

Josh...that's crazy. I wouldn't hesitate to send in the check, the next thing you know you'll be getting a letter saying you are being audited over the $17.30!

Just watched 'Death at a Funeral'.....was good for some laughs on a rainy night.

Just to put some perspective, beginning drivers are far more accident prone, need to start there 1st.

So I promise myself I am done.
I say I don't need this stuff anymore.
I work toward saving some money and paying extra on some bills.
THEN I GO AN BUY A TURBO, INTER-COOLER, AND LARGER INJECTORS and I know....I know the clutch will be short lived by doing this. So within 6 months I will have to replace it too.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I am so weak. The day i bought the genesis, I actually was out shopping for a Fit but just couldn't neuter myself like that. I ven told my wofe the cars were hers and anything I did she had to approve first. I figured then she could stop me....SHE FAILED! She didn't even try. The b**** wanted a new gun and a hand bag for it so she said OK to all this crap so I would have to let her get them....AAAAHHH!

Just to put some perspective, beginning drivers are far more accident prone, need to start there 1st.

Clearly the only viable solution is to pair every teen with a really old person so the teen can drive the old person around and the old person can keep the kid's driving in check.

Good Morning All. Well time has come for a change.

I was laid off from work in June and after 15 wonderful years in the US, my wife and I are going to move back to Canada. For several reasons, some of which I don't want to go into on the net, we have decided to return to the homeland.

The house will go on the market soon and we will start taking trips to Ottawa to look for a place to live. Hard to say when we will be going, it will depend on the house sale. Could be a month or months. So I will be around for the short while and plan to attend as many NEPOC and AutoX events as possible.

Back