NEMOC Random BS Thread

I was extremely careful walking around with all the broken glass and such. There's a Christmas Tree shop next to it so I parked there.

Just washed the Slowtege for the first time in two months! Used my Corsa Care bucket! Looks good minus the RUST! oh and the ps door. Going to clay bar and use the spray wax/sealer tomorrow.....we will see how it is.....

Great to hear about your father Cheo!

Sad to hear you are moving Bruce but I understand....

Hope everybody had a great Friday the 13th....I'll see most of you tomorrow. :)

Some shots I took this AM! Glad to have my Team Dynamics back on! Thanks to Mahk! for the Falkens!

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0016-4.jpg

DSC_0014-2.jpg

Looks good Tony!

Good morning everybody. Got a nice surprise from Tam yesterday. While I was playing around with you guys and gals yesterday she mowed the lawn for me! :D

hey guys,

did a 30 mile ride today with ryan, 1200ft of climbing, some pretty awesome descents...hit 42 mph on one of them.

hey guys,

did a 30 mile ride today with ryan, 1200ft of climbing, some pretty awesome descents...hit 42 mph on one of them.

i did a whole 18 mile ride yesterday. my feet are still hurting a lot from my shoes but its getting better as the break in more and more.

once you get used to it, a 30 mile ride is nothing.

Drove all the way back home afterwards too...at least there wasn't as much traffic.

Random late-night thought: It's almost fall...we still planning on doing that cruise through VT? Should probably start thinking about it if we are...

Good morning folks!

Ashley, send me that link via AIM and I'll do it when i get home. Site is blocked for me.

Morning all! Back to the grind after an awesome weekend... it was so hard to get out of bed this morning.

Back