Need Help Urgently!!!

dottidot

Nothing in my instrumental cluster works...the lights don't come on and none of the needles work including the digital display that shows the mileage. If anyone can point me to where I could check, that would be very helpful. One more thing, on a couple of occasions when I hit a bump on the road, everything came on and then went off.

there might also be a loose wire, that touches and turns on when you hit a bump. fuses are a good plaqce to start, then start checking wire if the problem is not fixed with the fuses.

Make sure the cluster is plugged in too.. maybe one of the plugs came loose and your cluster isn't getting any juice. The surround comes out easy, two screws on the top then just pull it out. Three screws hold the cluster, and then you can gain access to the plugs on the top of it.

Make sure the cluster is plugged in too.. maybe one of the plugs came loose and your cluster isn't getting any juice. The surround comes out easy, two screws on the top then just pull it out. Three screws hold the cluster, and then you can gain access to the plugs on the top of it.

KrayzieFox...thanks for that, it worked. After checking all the fuses and seeing that there was nothing wrong with the fuses, i pulled the cluster and saw that one of the plugs came loose. After pushing in the plug everything worked.

Guys, thank you for all the suggestions!!!

KrayzieFox...thanks for that, it worked. After checking all the fuses and seeing that there was nothing wrong with the fuses, i pulled the cluster and saw that one of the plugs came loose. After pushing in the plug everything worked.

Guys, thank you for all the suggestions!!!

Wow I can't believe that was it. That was the last thing I thought was the actual problem but I figured it was worth a shot for you to check it. Those plugs do not come out very easy.. I have a hell of a time with them when I actually WANT to take out the cluster lol.

Glad to hear it worked for ya man :)

Back