May Mazda Meet In Tampa?

DeadGeneration said:
Me? No. I don't think so.

On another note. They kick people out of the parking lots around sonic. Sonic only has so many spots. I vote an overflow location be figured out. I'm down for hooters too if that's where it's going to be.

Yeah, Ive been to meets at this Sonic before...

I think thats a good idea, and even if im early getting there, which I will be, il still probably gonna walk across the street. Maybe pick up a waitress to bring home:)

jeg0024 said:
Yeah, Ive been to meets at this Sonic before...

I think thats a good idea, and even if im early getting there, which I will be, il still probably gonna walk across the street. Maybe pick up a waitress to bring home:)

I'll help you knock her out and carry her to the trunk lol

DeadGeneration said:
I'll help you knock her out and carry her to the trunk lol

lol, 10-4:)

Might have to be the back seat though, I dont have any room in my trunk due to my huge ass sub box:(

OK guys there are 46 on the list! I know some on the list have said they can't make it or maybe 50/50 but this will be a way for me to do the best that I can to accomadate every one! I am going early today (before noon) to talk with the manager as well as look at other options! I like the Tampa Bay Grand Prix acually that was our original plan before it grew too big! I apreciate all the help as well as suggestions but most don't realize that alot is factoring into the descissions such as people driving from past Orlando off I-4 and further south than Bradenton. This forum is not the only one involved!

I will probly be at hooters at 7 with a friend that is taking a long drive to meet with us!

Yo, Ricky give me a call and let me know what the final meeting spot ends up being. I got a guy coming from O-town that I'm tuning his afc so just need to know where to plop my ass down at. I'll be getting there around 8ish.

-John 813-679-7753

I will try to be there around 9-9:30 pm , wife gets off work early tonight. I should be the only Mazda5 there. Hope its ok to stop by and meet tampa bay Mazda people. thanks angelo

Great Turn Out! Nice To Meet You Angelo! Acually Had A Total Of 32 Mazda's Counted For! Lots Of Pics Taken And Will Be Posted Soon!

Yes, nice meeting everyone tonight and thanks to everyone who showed tonight:) Pics are being loaded now and link will be posted soon!

On another note... I dont think there was a black P5 with stock rims at the meet but I had one pass me in Tampa on I-4 and I followed him all the way to my exit where I passed him before I took the exit. I flashed my fogs and he flashed his hazzard lights and I went on home. Pretty cool tho, I got to draft a P5 all the way home lol. I really need forum stickers on my car so people can find me.

Last edited:
Did any speed 3's show up? IF not, I'll be there for the next meet. Couldn't miss Mothers Day so I passed on this one.

Gspeedn3

No Speed 3's Or Cx~7's But I Think We Had Atleast 1 Of Every Thing Else! Even An Old Ass R100 That Was Really Nice!

Wow, whose ride was this?

DSC04096.jpg

Thanks for having me there, didn't get to talk to everyone but everyone was cool and some of the rides were bitching. Only if the cops would find something else to do with themselves. Thanks for taken my mazda5 pic also! (2thumbs) Angelo(burnout)

Back