May Mazda Meet In Tampa?

But thanks for the info as I was trying to get it myself...lol Always knew someday you and I were going to go at it...hehe Good job though. Hope to make it to the meet.

reading that law, it also means that an aftermarket intake would also be deamed as illegal because it drastically increases engine noise in most cases...lol nice...

This is why i kept the stock muffler on my car. Looks stock but isn't.

01) CX92ENVY - RICKIE - 2007 CX9
02) Redd78- Krystal- 2006 Mazda 3
03) Tengo-Eric- 2002 P5
04) FDfranklin - - 1993 RX7
05) PROMAN - CARLOS - 2001 PROTEGE
06) Friggingli- russell - 06 gli no bunny ears
07) bigj884 - Josh - Mazda Protege5
08) cosworth34677 - - 2003 P5
09) lowryder420p3- Rafael- 1985 rx7
10) Sokool - Kyle - 2007 Mazda 3 Hatch
11) Willjs7 - will - 1993 FD RX7
12) aaron1017 - Aaron - FD RX7
13) lc - - 06 MZ3
14) Winzo - -Cosmic Blue Speed3 GT
15) papi culo - Joey - svt contour
16) AcidicFate - 1990 RX7 Vert. - Nick
17) Mantis - Betsey - 2004 RX8
<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_9738--><!-- THE POST --> 18) jpatanio - James - rx8 Nick

Taylor is correct. ANY modification to the exhaust of a vehicle IS illegal. Enforcement of the law is left strictly up to the officers that patrol the streets. But do know that if you have any kind of aftermarket exhaust, you can be ticketed anytime you drive on a public street. Also, running without OEM catalytic convertors (ie; test pipes) can carry big fines, or worse. In fact, first offense is a second degree misdemeanor (up to 60 days in jail and/or $500 fine). Second or subsequent offenses are a first degree misdemeanor (up to 1 year in jail and/or $1000 fine in addition to revoking your license).

If you were to read into automotive laws, you would be amazed how many tickets you COULD get. Basically, anything than an officer of the law determines on the spot to be unsafe, you can be ticketed for. Riding too low? Possible ticket. Red or blue neons on the car? Possible ticket. Seat belt fastener held together with scotch tape? Possible ticket.

evil is correct!!!! I even tried to get a lawyer to fight it! they say it is improper equipment and the ticket sticks even if you fight it!!! We all agree it is stupid especially since The cop Cars have modified exausts! But it is true!

The very sonic we are going to, we saw a guy get pulled over for his exhaust. Yes, everyone there had modified exhausts. Yes, there was another guy with the exact same exhaust as the guy who got pulled over. Yes, he got a ticket.

Btw, i'll show up

ricky I'll probably show up...its right over the bridge for me...I'll see if I can't drag david's ass along too...

DeadGeneration said:
i'll have my new girl friend with me (posted in my avatar)

Holy s*** man, better bring the tractor trailer for that one lol. Ill probably see you guys there, I wish it was this weekend though because then it would be for sure:)

I would be there for sure, buuuuut.......I leave to go back to atlanta for the summer monday. Sorry I can't show :(.

Back